The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Deus Ex Tempus] Recruiting All Players For A Laid Back Clan Experience (2400+ Members)

YouHaveShamedYoFamory

Bump. I joined into this clan roughly three weeks ago, and it's been absolutely wonderful. An active community, tons of people to meet, and talk to. :) Yes, there are ladies here, but they shall bite your head off if you get on their wrong side.

Deus Ex Tempus is a wonderful clan to be in :)

Great clan here for those of you just joining or looking to get a fast start with the new frames, syndicates, and Archwing update coming out. All the benefits of a big clan and fun mature group with none of the drama. Get in and space ninja with us.

Hi, I am very lonely in space and would love to find some companionship and join your clan. I also go to school and have two jobs but I am semi active and try to run a few missions every day. Please consider meeee!!!

ign: ccExplosions

Cheers~

IGN: Julius.Caesar

Rank 7

Returned after a haitus, log in nightly at least for a bit

Hope to hear from you!

invites sent

I wanna join

IGN:jay2jay4

PS: I gots tacos

Back for some more Warframe. Would like to be a part of the clan again.

IGN: Pixeloli

Invites sent.

ricrobo, you'll need to leave your current clan before you can receive a new invite (Escape menu - Communciation - Clan, click name and select Leave Clan).

Hello, can i join this clan ? Playing alone is so boring :(

IGN : sh1ranui

Mastery rank : 6

have been playing warframe for 200++ Hours

Used to be in other clan, but got kicked because vacuum for two months ( in my defense, it was a problem with my internet connection, but it already fixed now)