The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Deus Ex Tempus] Recruiting All Players For A Laid Back Clan Experience (2400+ Members)

YouHaveShamedYoFamory

Hello, can i join this clan ? Playing alone is so boring :(

IGN : sh1ranui

Mastery rank : 6

have been playing warframe for 200++ Hours

Used to be in other clan, but got kicked because vacuum for two months ( in my defense, it was a problem with my internet connection, but it already fixed now)

Invite sent.

Would like to join please

User name sheire1145

invite sent

Me and my daughter would love to join your friendly neighboorhood clan ^^ We bake cookies together every sunday and go to the pond to feed the birds :)

IGN: Bjurb

IGN: Metem

invite sent

Edited by YouHaveShamedYoFamory

This seems like a good clan for me! I like the nice and laid back groups. I used to be in another clan but I was kicked after losing interest for a few months after I got my Kubrow. I would like to join this clan, but I will not be able to be on all the time and I may go a little bit without playing if that is okay with you guys.

IGN: The_Bush_Wookie

Edited by The_Bush_Wookie

Can I join your clan pls had a break from warframe.

invite sent

This seems like a good clan for me! I like the nice and laid back groups. I used to be in another clan but I was kicked after losing interest for a few months after I got my Kubrow. I would like to join this clan, but I will not be able to be on all the time and I may go a little bit without playing if that is okay with you guys.

IGN: The_Bush_Wookie

invite sent

I already have joined this clan with my main account (NotTheBest132), but i would like to join this clan with my alternate account.

IGN: Majeastik_Eagl

cant have doubles in clan :I