The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Deus Ex Tempus] Recruiting All Players For A Laid Back Clan Experience (2400+ Members)

YouHaveShamedYoFamory

Akai-no-bara, Lighting.

Greetings. I was researching for clans to get into, for a full game experience (which I crave, this game is amazing). And i must say you sporting the best deal for a person with a 45-hour workweek.

I'll benifit unevenly more than any clan i would join due of quantity of my free time per day, but I’ll be pleased to join Deus Ex Tempus in particular, because I like its aura, it gives me comfort. Please invite me.

P.S. don't expect from me to be more than a family member.

Akai-no-bara, Lighting.

Greetings. I was researching for clans to get into, for a full game experience (which I crave, this game is amazing). And i must say you sporting the best deal for a person with a 45-hour workweek.

I'll benifit unevenly more than any clan i would join due of quantity of my free time per day, but I’ll be pleased to join Deus Ex Tempus in particular, because I like its aura, it gives me comfort. Please invite me.

P.S. don't expect from me to be more than a family member.

Invite sent for Deus Ex Tempus Lightning, you can transfer to any of the 3 clans at any time as well

I'd love to join a Clan with active members.
I've had lots of fun playing by myself for ages now but I can't do the higher level stuff by myself any more :(

Definitely looking for people to grind with or to complete higher levels missions.

IGN: SapphireLeo

Lightning or Flame, both would work for me.

I'd love to join a Clan with active members.

I've had lots of fun playing by myself for ages now but I can't do the higher level stuff by myself any more :(

Definitely looking for people to grind with or to complete higher levels missions.

IGN: SapphireLeo

Lightning or Flame, both would work for me.

Invite sent for Lightning, it is small but i hope you stay with it :)

IGN: Effulgence

Time Zone: Pacific Time (UTC -08:00 West Coast)

Hi all,

After reading through the recruitment post I am very interested in joining and get a taste of the community environment. I am fairly active but live on the West coast and usually play during the evening time, don't know if one of the clan(s) has members more focused within the same time zone. Many thanks.

Hope to meet you guys soon.