The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Deus Ex Tempus] Recruiting All Players For A Laid Back Clan Experience (2400+ Members)

YouHaveShamedYoFamory

Thaeldrim

I've come to that point where I realized it's better to be in a clan than not, that and I need a nikata(as if) as soon as I can acheive it.

I would love to join the main clan but wherever there's an opening will be fine

Grory to the Tenno!

Edited by Thaeldrim

Thaeldrim

I've come to that point where I realized it's better to be in a clan than not, that and I need a nikata(as if) as soon as I can acheive it.

I would love to join the main clan but wherever there's an opening will be fine

Grory to the Tenno!

invite sent

i would like to join this clan

Catt810

thank you

you are in a clan already, leave and re-apply