The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Deus Ex Tempus] Recruiting All Players For A Laid Back Clan Experience (2400+ Members)

YouHaveShamedYoFamory

Would like to join - riftdreams

I'd like to join please :P Snow99

Hi i am MR 15 soon to be 16 and looking for a nice strong social clan where i can enjoy socializing and playing with other Tenno my Warframe Name is VaizerdX and i wish to join the ranks of the Deus Ex Tempus Clan 

sent

Hey everyone! It's been awhile. The reason for me being off of Warframe so long is because life finally caught up, which sucked. Anyway, I plan on playing regularly again and wouldn't mind getting an invite and seeing all of the new and familiar faces again. You know my IGN. :P

I would like to join :D

IGN: ChibiPolarBear

Hey everyone! It's been awhile. The reason for me being off of Warframe so long is because life finally caught up, which sucked. Anyway, I plan on playing regularly again and wouldn't mind getting an invite and seeing all of the new and familiar faces again. You know my IGN. :P

invites sent

I would like to join the clan :D

Pls send an invite for any of them. I just need to have ppl that can help me doing stuff when nobody else is doing the one I need and i cant solo it. Also, a good sourse of information since i can ask anything and I will get an answer unless ive been ignored due to spam or something like that :/

My IGN is Exorcistares but sometimes it shows as Exorcistares19 when the map is loading so IDK which one it truly is XD

Hi, I'd like to join. IGN: Theman4090

invite sent

Hello, I'd like to join I like to main loki prime and rhino prime. I'd also like to main nyx and nova prime in the future!

IGN - Phoenixlordfyre

invite sent

I would like to join the clan :D

Pls send an invite for any of them. I just need to have ppl that can help me doing stuff when nobody else is doing the one I need and i cant solo it. Also, a good sourse of information since i can ask anything and I will get an answer unless ive been ignored due to spam or something like that :/

My IGN is Exorcistares but sometimes it shows as Exorcistares19 when the map is loading so IDK which one it truly is XD

u are already in a clan

I have been looking at a number of moon level clans and like the look and mindset of yours even though I play regularly it's nice to have freedom and would love to join. IGN - ajmcl

u are already in a clan