The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Deus Ex Tempus] Recruiting All Players For A Laid Back Clan Experience (2400+ Members)

YouHaveShamedYoFamory

Guiltea

A laid back clan seems nice :o.

I wanna join please. IGN: Luminide

I saw someone recruiting but got disconnected from game and couldnt find him again.

yeah I forgot to leave this clan, already did tho so you can try to invite me again :D

Hi, I'm actually new in finding a clan and I would like to join yours, thx,

Xenson

invite sent

Merry Christmas! I'm a new but very active player, I am currently building a Nyx warframe that I plan on maining and would love to go farm with a bunch of cool people for that prime gear. I love the mindset of your clan, I would really enjoy playing in a cool clan like yours (and the cool Latin name sounds awesome). Please add me, my in game name is Arrakias! Thanks a lot, merry Christmas!

Edited by Arrakias

Merry Christmas! I'm a new but very active player, I am currently building a Nyx warframe that I plan on maining and would love to go farm with a bunch of cool people for that prime gear. I love the mindset of your clan, I would really enjoy playing in a cool clan like yours (and the cool Latin name sounds awesome). Please add me, my in game name is Arrakias! Thanks a lot, merry Christmas!

I would love to join.

IGN: Corncrake

Thank you and happy holidays!

Sent

Id Like to rejoin DiscoTurkey

also sent 

Hi there!!!!!! A friend (lagggg_Timedout) and I (Mrblakesonny) would very much like to join your clan.  Lagg is brand new to the game and still has his MK-1 weapons, I am not at all new to the game, I'm mastery 9 and pretty experienced in the game mechanics and such.  Soooo please consider!