The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Deus Ex Tempus] Recruiting All Players For A Laid Back Clan Experience (2400+ Members)

YouHaveShamedYoFamory

I'd like to join you guys. IGN: Jahnathan1105

invite sent

I'd like to join. IGN Gmlgrf

leave ur clan ( *-*)

Hey, I'm new and looking for a clan. I'd love to join any one of your clans, I'm a casual-serious gamer from the U.S., and once I learn the ins and outs of the game myself, I'd love to help newer members too. IGN: x45KyleKatarn

leave ur clan ( *-*)

Hello, me and a friend of mine wish to join your clan. We'd like to join the main clan, but I you want to put us into a sister clan, please send us both an invite for the same one!

IGNs:

Sunfax 

and 

BulletsforTeeth

Thanks!

My bad I thought I already left I should be good now if you can send me an invite 

Hello, me and a friend of mine wish to join your clan. We'd like to join the main clan, but I you want to put us into a sister clan, please send us both an invite for the same one!

IGNs:

Sunfax 

and 

BulletsforTeeth

Thanks!

invites sent

Hey guys I am very active. Online everyday. Mostly active during the day and early night hours due to be working at night. Currently mastery 6. I'll be 7 tomorrow sometime as soon as I level my hydroid. Currently running frost prime and rhino prime. Prefer filing the tank role in groups. Id be happy in any of your clans. Feel free to shoot me a message in game to discuss anything at all.

Edited by moorkee

Hey guys I am very active. Online everyday. Mostly active during the day and early night hours due to be working at night. Currently mastery 6. I'll be 7 tomorrow sometime as soon as I level my hydroid. Currently running frost prime and rhino prime. Prefer filing the tank role in groups. Id be happy in any of your clans. Feel free to shoot me a message in game to discuss anything at all.

leave ur clan