Stalker As An Obtainable Frame.

Question

Haven't seen anything about this on the forums, and I have a friend who's been collecting pieces from Stalker, will try to get a screen shot of it, but just wondering if anyone else has managed to get a piece.

Re-re-edit:

Here is the pic back up with my friend username obscured so no one decides to be a troll like I'm being called and try to bother them.

Stalkersuitedit.jpg

Edited by AerinPierce

11 answers to this question

Like I said got a couple friends who have been kiling him when he's showed up and got some pieces from him, and I will try to get some pics to back up things. At any rate, I think it's kinda cool, a secret frame, that requires you fighting a randomly appearing/ roaming boss.

Hmm, reeks of trolls and photoshop but part of me wants to believe...

Look, I don't have time to troll people I'm a college student doing a full course load, choose to believe it or not, but theres a bit of proof for you, heck someone ask one of the devs next time they do a Q and A if it hasn't already been revealed, just thought I'd share something interesting with people.

Sorry but it is photoshoped poorly.

x8yKZawf2_zps8e4eec91.jpg

um just saying you know that if you zoom in that close to any word it looks like that.... also just let the person be if he thinks its real let him think that you dont have to disprove him

Sorry but it is photoshoped poorly.

x8yKZawf2_zps8e4eec91.jpg

It's a low res jpg, the entire image is insanely pixelated when you blow it up. Just saved it to see for myself.

If you take a gander at the 246/150, it shows the same pixelation. Unless he took the time to photoshop a jigsaw puzzle together, I'd say its pretty legitimate.. though the name "stalkersuitedit" seems a bit odd.

Edited by Aedensin