Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker As An Obtainable Frame.

AerinPierce

Question

Haven't seen anything about this on the forums, and I have a friend who's been collecting pieces from Stalker, will try to get a screen shot of it, but just wondering if anyone else has managed to get a piece.

Re-re-edit:

Here is the pic back up with my friend username obscured so no one decides to be a troll like I'm being called and try to bother them.

Stalkersuitedit.jpg

Edited by AerinPierce

11 answers to this question

Like I said got a couple friends who have been kiling him when he's showed up and got some pieces from him, and I will try to get some pics to back up things. At any rate, I think it's kinda cool, a secret frame, that requires you fighting a randomly appearing/ roaming boss.

Hmm, reeks of trolls and photoshop but part of me wants to believe...

Look, I don't have time to troll people I'm a college student doing a full course load, choose to believe it or not, but theres a bit of proof for you, heck someone ask one of the devs next time they do a Q and A if it hasn't already been revealed, just thought I'd share something interesting with people.

Sorry but it is photoshoped poorly.

x8yKZawf2_zps8e4eec91.jpg

It's a low res jpg, the entire image is insanely pixelated when you blow it up. Just saved it to see for myself.

If you take a gander at the 246/150, it shows the same pixelation. Unless he took the time to photoshop a jigsaw puzzle together, I'd say its pretty legitimate.. though the name "stalkersuitedit" seems a bit odd.

Edited by Aedensin