Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Volt

Kputri

Question

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to know this how can i make my volt more powerfull ? I mean which mods should i use to make him/her much powerfull ? Because since im higher level my damage is not enough to kill the mobs and i dont know which mods should i use.

If u could help me i would be glad...

5 answers to this question

Well firt and foremost, do you know about leveling mods? Leveling mods can really elevate the power and utility of the skill, depending on what it is of course. You can tell which level/rank it's at by looking at the brackets on the left side of the card.

This, for instance, is level 0:

fpPqFvU.jpg

But if you fuse it with duplicates/junk mods/fusion cores, it ranks up. Do note that it gets harder and harder to rank up as you grow it.

You'll hear a very distinctive sound when you know you level up a mod. The same sound when you place a mod in your Warframe that has the same symbol as the slot.

Yi51Hxt.jpg

This is a level 4 skill for example. You can identify this by counting the white rectangles.

You can also look around here on what each mod gives as it ranks up in levels. Hopefully this helps ya' out on deciding what to do concerning mods.

I would focus more on weapon mods than frame mods~

Venus and Mars are a gold mine of Mods and Credits such as Tolstoj and Kilikin.

Remember that The Volt's Ultimate is a pointblank aoe.

But first you should try figuring out the weapon set you want to use (for example Shotgun/Revolver combo etc) you can then customize your warframe to suit your playstyle.

In my case, i use a long range (snipetron [Making a paris :D]) combined with a full auto pistol (viper working on getting akbolto) so i built my frame around weaving in and out of enemy range.

Edited by Vulturnus

Volt is all about the ult, so like others have said reach and damage. Also consider shield and vitality upgrades. My strategy, especially vs infested in defense missions, is to let a huge group collect, then jump into the middle of the pile and hit overload, kills every minion, the problem is it wont kill ancients, so you don't want to die instantly once your attack finishes.