[DE]Rebecca

Alert, Invasion, And Outbreak Rss Feeds

Tenno,

We have updated real-time notifications on the Alerts, Invasions, and Outbreaks that happen in Warframe! Check out the latest RSS feeds here:

PS4

http://content.ps4.warframe.com/dynamic/rss.php

PC

http://content.warframe.com/dynamic/rss.php

The next step for us it to get our Twitter feeds updated with this information. We will eventually be retiring the old alerts.xml feed, so if any players rely on that for anything, take note that will be transitioning to a more inclusive feed!

In the meantime, feel free to use these RSS feeds however you please! Be in the know, Tenno!

P.S if you want to know more about RSS (http://www.whatisrss.com/)

• Upvote 46

So what did this actually accomplish exactly? I have no experience in this.

Edited by theharddrinkingapplejack
  • Upvote 5

Whattttt as if I never knew about these before...

EDIT: nvm, only just read that they are new, my bad

Any chance of setting the content-type of the pages to be text/xml instead of text/plain please? :-)

(oh and also, many many thanks :D )

Edited by Ezard

So what did this actually accomplish exactly?

That I now know of this and am able to display the alerts on my little keyboard display. More security layers to never miss an alert that's important.

• Upvote 1

Any chance that you could include invasions' completion amount please?

• Upvote 1

Can anyone recommend some RSS programs? I don't exactly want to use one for my browser. Any local programs?

Hopefully someone builds another widget for this new feed :S

Widget as in for desktop, web, or mobile?

Any chance that you could include invasions' completion amount please?

This is interesting -- and possible, but I don't know how many readers would track this properly since the 'item' is assumed to be static. I can try.

• Upvote 24

This is interesting -- and possible, but I don't know how many readers would track this properly since the 'item' is assumed to be static. I can try.

I meant mainly for apps/widgets, as opposed to readers - my own app gets, on average, 100,000 requests per day for invasion stats, and it would be nice to get this from an official API instead of the current unofficial one that I'm using, that's all :-)

Wow, native RSS, that's cool.

Is it possible to keep expired stuff too? I'd like to see what I've missed, when my PC wasn't on...

Also I've noticed bug - in (PS4) RSS all Outbreak rewards are +5k credits of their real value. E.g. 20k (real) -> 25k (in RSS), 25k -> 30k, 30k -> 35k.

Edited by (PS4)vivan000
  • Upvote 1