Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Most Badass Ever In Warframe

Llyssa

So, I just did a phorid run.

As I approached, a prod crewman dashed down the steps valiantly.

He didn't flinch, didn't hesitate, he ran straight for phorid!

He battled him! Tanked him, striking and dodging and giving it his all!

...and he won. Son of a beach won, had 25% hp left, too. Granted, he had some help, but dammit, that was AWESOME.

I want to give him a medal or buy him a drink or something. I have some pics I'll post up later, but... d-ham.

What a badass.

Sounds like Steve's big brother. (I blamed Steve's death on the infested)

Better love story than anything.  I hope you are a femaleframe and married that Corpus!

(pictures don't work for me so I don't know the frame gender)

It's a Zephyr. Not that it would have mattered.

awesome!!!

What an epic saga of bravery!

This staunch hearted corpus hero's tale should inspire future generations of prodmen everywhere!

I'd not be surprised if Corpus mothers system-wide named their babes after Prodman in recognition of his triumph

Edited by [DE]Skree
  • Like 1

awesome!!!

What an epic saga of bravery!

This staunch hearted corpus hero's tale should inspire future generations of prodmen everywhere!

This example of Corpus bravery should become unkillabe hunter of Afkers and Spawncampers on Corpus controlled maps.

I'd not be surprised if Corpus mothers system-wide named their babes after Prodman in recognition of his triumph

We'll never know his name...  We need a new feature for asking Crewmen what their names are so that tragedies like this will not be repeated.  Now we'll never know who this valiant soul actually was...

We'll never know his name...  We need a new feature for asking Crewmen what their names are so that tragedies like this will not be repeated.  Now we'll never know who this valiant soul actually was...

Nonsense, his name was Prodman, see? Corp S. Prodman.

His name IS Prod Crewman. Every single other one is simply named after him - he's kind of a big thing.

Now that the real one is actually here, we're all doomed, though.