Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Most Badass Ever In Warframe

Llyssa

John Prodman is the reason Phorid of today is wimpy. Each time it resurrected it got weaker. Maybe the "Phorid gene code" or whatever was getting more and more broken as Phorid was getting dunked by John over and over?

Damn that electric damage Prova breaking Phorid's gene code.

• 2 weeks later...

Assimilate.

Assimilate.

The sound of the Phorid's voice pounded in my headset as I rushed through the halls, Prova buzzing. The Infested invasion had prompted a bonus for us in the Prod forces- Kill the Phorid, get a promotion. We'd be working alongside a Tenno for this- some Zephyr, hot off the lines. Ready and rearing to go. As I rounded a corner, the sight of the Infested repulsed me- their limbs torn, flesh parting for disgusting tendon. It was formidable- but it was not me. I left the dead at peace as I kept moving, the Zephyr ahead of me.

ASSIMILATE.

ASSIMILATE.

Its voice got louder as I entered the chamber, overlooking the massive beast composed of my comrades. The Zephyr had disappeared- Whether to flee or to hide, I still don't know. But my path was clear. I had to stop this mockery of life. I lept over the railing, Prova sparking to life as I hit the ground, before breaking into a sprint- the Phorid turning to face me before letting out a horrifying screech. I bellowed, before swinging my Prova- the sparking baton struck the mass of infested flesh, shocking it. The Phorid seemed confused, almost afraid; before seemingly shaking it off and going in to strike me. Its claws would have struck me- but I had already moved past the beast, striking at its outstretched limb.

ASSIMILATE.

Again, the beast seemed afraid- more so this time. I didn't let up in the attack. Spinning my tool, I struck, another electrical pulse devastating the beast. Another hit- this time, at what was left of the neck. I had become a hurricane of electrical fury, striking at the Phorid, each time tearing away pieces of its health. None of the other Infested dared go near me- perhaps out of fear, or perhaps out of respect. It didn't matter.

ASSIMI-

My prod struck home, as I drove it into the Infested beast's chest- The entirety of the mutation sparking as the Prova electrocuted it from the inside out. Pulling my weapon out, I turned to the Zephyr- who had just appeared from the shadows- before turning away. Either the Tenno had helped, or it didn't- it mattered little. I had killed the Phorid. As an infested beast ran past me, I whipped my Prova, striking it down, before turning to the rest of the god-fearing bioweapons- and rushing at them. They would learn to fear my name, through legend, propaganda, or rumor.

John Prodman.

Hero.

So, I just did a phorid run.

As I approached, a prod crewman dashed down the steps valiantly.

He didn't flinch, didn't hesitate, he ran straight for phorid!

He battled him! Tanked him, striking and dodging and giving it his all!

...and he won. Son of a beach won, had 25% hp left, too. Granted, he had some help, but dammit, that was AWESOME.

I want to give him a medal or buy him a drink or something. I have some pics I'll post up later, but... d-ham.

What a badass.

thats john prodman for u

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/3/2014 at 3:28 PM, avinity8 said:

BS!  Phorid is so damn OP, with those unescapable homing missiiiiles. This little noob mob went toe to toe?!

Vid or t didn't go down as you say!  Lol

"Haha lol I dunot beleev u bcus I had hard tiem wit dat boss, a n00b like tht couldn't do better than me, lol"

Don't you just hate tolerate the internet sometimes?

On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2016 at 10:59 AM, FallToWinds said:

Assimilate.

Assimilate.

The sound of the Phorid's voice pounded in my headset as I rushed through the halls, Prova buzzing. The Infested invasion had prompted a bonus for us in the Prod forces- Kill the Phorid, get a promotion. We'd be working alongside a Tenno for this- some Zephyr, hot off the lines. Ready and rearing to go. As I rounded a corner, the sight of the Infested repulsed me- their limbs torn, flesh parting for disgusting tendon. It was formidable- but it was not me. I left the dead at peace as I kept moving, the Zephyr ahead of me.

ASSIMILATE.

ASSIMILATE.

Its voice got louder as I entered the chamber, overlooking the massive beast composed of my comrades. The Zephyr had disappeared- Whether to flee or to hide, I still don't know. But my path was clear. I had to stop this mockery of life. I lept over the railing, Prova sparking to life as I hit the ground, before breaking into a sprint- the Phorid turning to face me before letting out a horrifying screech. I bellowed, before swinging my Prova- the sparking baton struck the mass of infested flesh, shocking it. The Phorid seemed confused, almost afraid; before seemingly shaking it off and going in to strike me. Its claws would have struck me- but I had already moved past the beast, striking at its outstretched limb.

ASSIMILATE.

Again, the beast seemed afraid- more so this time. I didn't let up in the attack. Spinning my tool, I struck, another electrical pulse devastating the beast. Another hit- this time, at what was left of the neck. I had become a hurricane of electrical fury, striking at the Phorid, each time tearing away pieces of its health. None of the other Infested dared go near me- perhaps out of fear, or perhaps out of respect. It didn't matter.

ASSIMI-

My prod struck home, as I drove it into the Infested beast's chest- The entirety of the mutation sparking as the Prova electrocuted it from the inside out. Pulling my weapon out, I turned to the Zephyr- who had just appeared from the shadows- before turning away. Either the Tenno had helped, or it didn't- it mattered little. I had killed the Phorid. As an infested beast ran past me, I whipped my Prova, striking it down, before turning to the rest of the god-fearing bioweapons- and rushing at them. They would learn to fear my name, through legend, propaganda, or rumor.

John Prodman.

Hero.

I love finding writers in the forums.

10/10, can't wait for Prodman v. Clem: Dawn of Dojo.

Edited by NightSpider99
typo

2 hours ago, NightSpider99 said:

10/10, can't wait for Prodman v. Clem: Dawn of Dojo.

Prodman vs Clem.

Clem uses Grakata, Prodman uses Deflect, Clem gets hurt.

Clem uses Random mumbling(CLEM!, GRAKATA! CHH CHH), Prodman uses Mute audio reception. Clem's mouth gets tired.

Clem uses Head latcher self-detonation. Prodman uses Stand facing the opposite direction. Clem exploded, Prodman got slightly hurt but alive. COOL GUY DON'T LOOK AT EXPLOSIONS.

ezy win.