Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Most Badass Ever In Warframe

Llyssa

I can already imagine a movie trailer for him....

PRODMAN: THE MOVIE

Tagline: He'll utterly prod you to next Tuesday

Coming to theaters near you SOON

PKpG3kK.jpg

ᴬˢ ᵒᶫᵈ ᵃˢ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᶦᵐᵃᵍᵉ ᶦˢ, ᶦᵗ ᶜᵒᵘᶫᵈᶰ'ᵗ ᵇᵉ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ʳᵉᶫᵉᵛᵃᶰᵗ ᶰᵒʷ ᵗʰᵃᶰ ᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ⋅

PKpG3kK.jpg

ᴬˢ ᵒᶫᵈ ᵃˢ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᶦᵐᵃᵍᵉ ᶦˢ, ᶦᵗ ᶜᵒᵘᶫᵈᶰ'ᵗ ᵇᵉ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ʳᵉᶫᵉᵛᵃᶰᵗ ᶰᵒʷ ᵗʰᵃᶰ ᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ⋅

This poster............has won the internet for today.

We found our hero , the one , the great , the mighty , stronger than rhino , much more subtle than loki , more ninja than ash , more Electric than volt . He does Our job and get the paycheck , the g3 won't even try to take him down . THE Prod Man is a legend to Beware.

If only we had a Prod Man statue for our dojo.

"So i took a deep breath in, *Inhales, Exhales* my last fight they said. I look around all i see is these new recruits these guys would not last 5 minutes with the infestation out there. So we get into battle formation the MOAS Setting up to the left Engineers behind and then us the crewmen at the front. Then that's where "THEY" come in. Strutting in as if they own the place bloody tenno. One of them looks at me defiantly all proud like. All i can say is she looks like a bloody bird. Well now i am not about to let some stupid bird looking suit show me down.

We charge as the first door opens a torrid of infested come through. One of the MOAS is downed instantly a leaper got to him, then i hear a blood curdling call it was something i had never heard before. It was not a grineer nor tenno or someone of my own kind. It was in my mind. 'JooooHHHHnnnnyyyyyyyyyy' It called out to me willed me to not take one step further. It was afraid i could sense it.

An almighty crack i take a look to the left. Sargy..... Sargy had been taken out his leg had been torn from his face i could see... Well lets just say for the kids at home it was not a pretty site. "My stick.... Johnny.... Please take my *Cough cough* ack... TAKE MY PROD STICK AND KILL THE BARSTARD. With that his death rattle came around. Now he has done it whatever it is i'm going to take this sucker out!!!!

So with Sargy's Prod stick in hand I leap down them steps. Hearts pounding, my mind is not even in controll no more i have no idea there it was. That, that thing so hideous i knew what i had to do. The tenno were all behind me cowered covering in fear well i knew not to trust some low life mercenary scum to get a true mans job done. So i charged with no thought no hesitation i was going to down this barstard even if it is going to be the last thing i will ever do. This is it my whole life i was wondering what my purpose was, what was really worth dying for. Well my family friends most of them wiped out by this disease and now it's time for him to go down. I swing BAM BAM i hear a crack in it's hide. So i tried to focus my attacks there. The lactic acid building up in my arms i could tell if i did not down him soon my arms would give way i would be a sitting duck. As i strike again i can see some viscous orangy greeny liquid oozing out. My arm now on fire i strike down once more. I hear a slow laughing in my head 'hahahahahaha that's it you pathetic crewman you are worthless'. STAB. My pupils dilate i look down through my left abdoman my shield had completely failed i can see some thing... It's impaled me. The pain... Unbearable... I can see visions of my home. My family. Then my friends brothers in arms. SAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGYYYYYYYYYYYY. I shout this blood curdling cry as i RAM Sargy's prod into the abodomen of this foul beast. I can hear multiple cries. I look back the tenno appear to salute me yet i had no time to acknowledge this plauge has still not been ridden of.

A few hours later after the medics had seen to me i look at the battlefield seeing all the dead infested laid to waste near that thing. Heh the tenno actually did something after all well i guess they are not all half bad."

-Johnny Corpus's Memoirs.

Edited by Phillius

awesome!!!

What an epic saga of bravery!

This staunch hearted corpus hero's tale should inspire future generations of prodmen everywhere!

I'd not be surprised if Corpus mothers system-wide named their babes after Prodman in recognition of his triumph

"What will you name him?"

Prodman Paul

No...

Come on guys...

Those who are in-favor to name this Prodman with the title "Derf Anyo", say I...

No just No! Derf Anyo has his own signature skana + Gundam alt helmet he's nothing compared to prodman Paul :<

There should be like an entire lore based on him already..

Maybe make a new Corpus boss that uses a Prod, and his backstory is his somekind of badass, survivor guy who fought through an entire infested ship, only one alive kind of thing and unlike the rest of the Corpus who depended solely on their MOAs and turrets, will be the first one to run into the front line.

I can already imagine a movie trailer for him....

PRODMAN: THE MOVIE

Tagline: He'll utterly prod you to next Tuesday

Coming to theaters near you SOON

more like....

The Legend of Prod Man X:Descendant of Gordon Freeman

Coming Just Around the Corner to a Theater Near You!

awesome!!!

This staunch hearted corpus hero's tale should inspire future generations of prodmen everywhere!

I'd not be surprised if Corpus mothers system-wide named their babes after Prodman in recognition of his triumph

2/28 Never forget.

Pfftt.... dear Llyssa, Bob the Bombard would like to have a word with Mr. Prodman:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=224535629

He did die, but his sacrifice was not in vain. The world will not forget you, Bob!

The infested were around level 50 at that point, by the way.

So, you're trying to compare a heavily armored guy with a high-tech rocket launcher, who roasted cannon fodder...

to a guy armed with nothing but a tin hat and a stick, who slew a boss monster.

With a stick.

awesome!!!

Female Corpus confirmed.