Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Most Badass Ever In Warframe

Llyssa

Sargus Ruk: It was a bad time for everyone, John. It's all in the past now.

John Corpus: For *you*! For me civilian life is nothing! In the field we had a code of honor, you watch my back, I watch yours. Back here there's nothing!

Sargus Ruk: You're the last of an elite group, don't end it like this.

John Corpus: Back there I could fly a gunship, I could drive a tank, I was in charge of million dollar equipment, back here I can't even hold a job *parking cars*!

Edited by (PS4)truelight4u

Sargus Ruk: John come back.

John: I can't do that Sir.

Sargus Ruk: Look John, we can't have you running around out there killing friendly Grineer.

John: There are no friendly Grineer!

Sargus Ruk: But I'm your friend Johnny! I was there with you knee-deep in all that blood and guts. I covered your &#! more than once. Seems like baling you out of trouble's got to be a life-time achievement for me.

John: There wouldn't be no trouble except for that king-sh**t Phorid! All I wanted was something to do. But the man kept pushing Sir.

Sargus Ruk: Well you did some pushing on your own John.

John: They drew first blood, not me.

Sargus Ruk: Look Johnny, let me come in and get you the hell out of there!

John: They drew first blood...

Sargus Ruk: John, are you still reading me? Covey leader to Raven! Corpus! Acknowledge!

Edited by (PS4)truelight4u

Probably there should be a Contest organized by Megan and Rebecca to make people submit their best encounters with random trash enemies so they can be added as the first set of uniquely named Leaders.

I'd pick Prod-guy as winner anyways in honor of being the first one ever named. :D

Most games do have uniquely named champions that are not purposely all bosses, so I see no reason why Warframe can't have something similar lore-wise.

no. he's simply named Prod Man. not Prod Crewman. not Prodman. Prod Man. The legendary android that has been kept a lucrative secret to the Tenno and even most of the Corpus Board.

it rebelled against Salad V and went home to get a wife and adopt children. It one day said "I'm going to do the most amazing thing, and do the Tenno's job for them." And went on to kick Phorid's sorry &#! back to the Derelicts. This is the tale....of Prod Man. :D

Beware, because Prod Man doesn't take jack @$$ from the Tenno, much LESS the infested. Should you get in his way, your face will be violently electrocuted and obliterated by its prova vandal. because Prod Man doesn't use the old standard Prova.

Edited by Dexaldem

Mhpgap0.jpg

Edit: This is a much better version.

Corpus-Rambo.gif

The OP and these two made my night.

Do I hear Long Tall Sally playing in the background? "I'm gonna have me some fun ... I'm gonna have me some fun ... I'm gonna have me some fun ... "

Edited by DaftMeat

His power is clearly over 9000, if i am in grineer squad i would be worried.

In fact i think he could 1 shoot hyena pack (all 4 of them in once) if he has galatine instead of prova yep and i am not even joking.

And yes this is most mindblowing and awesome thread in long time so positive.

Edited by SALE94