The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

15K Kills And No Flow Mod

Kill count went from 45k before UD7 to 60k current; and yet I am able to find a single Flow mod, that increases the Power max.

And we need 32 of those Flow mod to get it to rank 5.

I am not sure how many other player got it, but at my current rate, I am not ever getting a rank 5 Fow mod with in 480k kills.

And the current top player, Caribou's kill count is at 287k, and I haven't seen this number increase for the last month.

That is not normal, that is telling player:"Get off my lawn(game)."

Devs, reconsider please.

Edit: After 18k kills, I finally got it from Kiliken, and spent 20k to upgrade to rank 3;

My precious credit, already went from 1.2+ Mil to current 0.2 Mil, and still goind down.

Edited by JudgeN

Kill count went from 45k before UD7 to 60k current; and yet I am able to find a single Flow mod, that increases the Power max.

And we need 32 of those Flow mod to get it to rank 5.

I am not sure how many other player got it, but at my current rate, I am not ever getting a rank 5 Fow mod with in 480k kills.

And the current top player, Caribou's kill count is at 287k, and I haven't seen this number increase for the last month.

That is not normal, that is telling player:"Get off my lawn(game)."

Devs, reconsider please.

i have flow but not redirection... been farming all day with zero luck... =\ some of these mods drop rates are way way to low for things are kinda must haves...

DeSteve said he was looking into it. Because people *@##$ed him out the other day about it when he was lurking in global chat. Stop making these threads already.

Then thesee issues wouldn't be know.

These topics are made to improve game play, atleast for new players;

They not going to stay long, after killing 15000 enemies, and not drop what their want;

It's 150 enemy, or 1500 enemy, it's 15,000.

Line there enemies up, assume they don't fight back, no aiming required and only take 1 bullet each, you need to click your mouse 15,000 times.

Then thesee issues wouldn't be know.

These topics are made to improve game play, atleast for new players;

They not going to stay long, after killing 15000 enemies, and not drop what their want;

It's 150 enemy, or 1500 enemy, it's 15,000.

Line there enemies up, assume they don't fight back, no aiming required and only take 1 bullet each, you need to click your mouse 15,000 times.

This isnt an issue.

This is just random drops, not everyone is in the same situation.

ITT: people that can't shoot very well apparently, or manage their energy efficiently

Not really. Some frames simply rely on having a much higher power capacity.

A Frost, for example, needs at least 150 power to do the OH S#&$ maneuver of Avalanche + Snow Globe to protect the objective during a defense mission. You can make it work with some fortuitous energy drops after you hit 4, but it's not reliable.

tbh you dont NEED a flow mod if you get a ton of streamlines instead [which are way easier to get] 30% streamline and knowning how to play still means you can spam any skill you want.... also i got 1 flow mod yesterday [first for me] i will check how many kills its take postU7 when i can login.