The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

15K Kills And No Flow Mod

tbh you dont NEED a flow mod if you get a ton of streamlines instead [which are way easier to get] 30% streamline and knowning how to play still means you can spam any skill you want.... also i got 1 flow mod yesterday [first for me] i will check how many kills its take postU7 when i can login.

Streamline's bonus is miserable compared to flow.

For example, with 30% streamline you can just do one uber skill (70 points) and one minor (18-20 points), with flow you can do uber skill twice and you still have 50 energy.

It do raises the efficiency of energy siphon, but otherwise is not very useful.

Streamline's bonus is miserable compared to flow.

For example, with 30% streamline you can just do one uber skill (70 points) and one minor (18-20 points), with flow you can do uber skill twice and you still have 50 energy.

It do raises the efficiency of energy siphon, but otherwise is not very useful.

very true, but a streamline lets a basic banshee, nyx[3 chaos], saryn ult twice, etc... and only need 1 mob in that collective kill zone to drop a nergy to be able to do it again. So unless you are the unluckist person around you can still spam the hell out of any skill you want.. or atleast i could. I have a Flow [rank 2 anymore is overkill on power usage in my builds] that im actively using right now and honestly theres been no change to the way i play other then i always have power now instead of 95% of the time to use any skill i want....

Something that might help you guys :)

from the wiki :

• Each faction has a higher chance to drop certain mods, while having a small chance to drop other mods as well. The following is what each faction drops most often.
  • Infested: Power Abilities, All types of Freeze damage.
  • Corpus: Fire/Electricity/Armor Pen. Mods, Power Max, Power Efficiency, Power Range, Melee Charge Speed, Loot Radar and Enemy Radar.
  • Grineer: Critical Hit Chance, Critical Hit Damage, Multishot, Basic Damage Mods, Power Duration, Power Strength.

+1 something needs to be done about that redirection mod. You can drop every single mod but that one is extremelyy rare

Heh, and here I've gotten about 9 or 10 redirection mods and not a single flow mod. Maybe the wiki is correct and certain mob types drop certain mods more often with all mob types having a chance to drop any mod.