The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Petition To Mastery Lock Nova

ZWarhammer

If you're one of older players like myself you know the reason behind this, people who just started out and play nova don't know how to use her properly and 8/10 games ends up being M.Prime spam.

It's simple, i suggest mastery locking her to something reasonable around mastery rank 30 should do :)

These guys know how to haggle oh well my next offer 29 :D

lol The point is she is a good frame

but when newer people get her before they get a good weapon the only way they can do good in the game is to use there warframe abilities because that is the best weapon they have.

They have not played the number exp game yet and don't have good enough guns

mastery 5 final offer

I suggest 2. If she gets locked further than Rhino, players would settle with Rhino instead. Stomping will be (even more) mainstream.

Or why not both Rhino and Nova locked at 4-5? Anyway it's usually on rank 4-5 you get to max the essential mods for these 2. Unless of course, you buy mods with plats.

All of this could be solved without this quite frankly sad and childish, faux-elitist macho egotistical crap, by instead just having the game explain that when you kill things with warframe powers you only get the XP to your warframe and nothing else, meaning if you are at 30 with nova you get no affinity in anything by killing with things with warframe power stuff like molecular prime instead of shooting :)

The problem is a lot of information isn't given to us when we are new and is only available on fairly obscure wiki pages that people don't look at unless they are specifically searching for - the game pretty much shoves you of the tutorial - one moment I remember being very confusing as a newbie was pinging away at corpus with a mk1 braton wondering why they take nearly no damage, not knowing that you need different damage types and stuff to be effective and all that stuff.

Edited by dethkittin

Why not balance the power she has between the four abilities.

Oh wait, I forgot that this community gets into a S#&$ fit when they hear the word nerf.

Especially considering most of them can't judge a situation correctly. I advocated for a nerf to nova when I owned a nova, and have recently sold sold her btw.