The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rng = 0% G3 Spawn ?

ZyladRow

You're farming for something that's not supposed to be farmed. Its more of a trophy for your efforts when they do show up.

Damn it, accidentally upvoted you.

Anyway, how are you supposed to not farm it and still get it? If you don't farm it, you'll never see the G3.

Warframe is now too much pain, not enough profit.

So I'm going back to play Diablo 3 ver 2.01 now.

After massive changes they've done, D3 is now a more enjoyable game.

DE should learn from other Devs sometimes.

See how they failed and how they improve their design.

Warframe could be a much better game instead of grinding RNG and feel getting no reward all day long.

I already spent $140 for prime access to show my support, I really hope Warframe could do better so I can continue support them by purchasing next prime access.

But for now, I think I'll just stop playing Warframe for a while.

Like I said above, Warframe is now too much pain, not enough profit.

Not sure how Low spawn and drop rate = busted RNG. I guess people will whine about anything

Can't get that part in the void? RNG busted

Can't get that Warframe BP piece? RNG busted

Got only 15 Oxium? RNG busted.

Nothing you want ever happens? RNG busted

Not sure how Low spawn and drop rate = busted RNG. I guess people will whine about anything

Can't get that part in the void? RNG busted

Can't get that Warframe BP piece? RNG busted

Got only 15 Oxium? RNG busted.

Nothing you want ever happens? RNG busted

Shush. You're whining about whining. How is that helping?

Anyway, the general problem is it seems that the most unlikely outcomes (like flipping heads 20 times in a row) is too common. It's not busted, just unreliable.

Shush. You're whining about whining. How is that helping?

Anyway, the general problem is it seems that the most unlikely outcomes (like flipping heads 20 times in a row) is too common. It's not busted, just unreliable.

But RNG does not stand for Reliable Number Generator ;)

But RNG does not stand for Reliable Number Generator ;)

There are 3 parts to the Death mark system, only one of which is defined by a RNG. 

1. You have to have a Death mark from the "boss" you want to battle. Supposedly, Harvester/G3 marks override each other

2. You have to do missions where a script is engaged to generate a RNG roll.

3. The result is then checked vs. a number DE inputs.

If you consider that I myself have run 50+ runs with the first 2 conditions met, all of them were with 4 people, and the G3 did not spawn once-

and you combine that data with the author's story- then only two possibilities remain.

Either a piece of the puzzle is broken (most likely and nearly definitely #1).

Or DE input a number so ridiculously low that it make's the stalker's 2.5% spawn rate seem generous.

Either way, this data is enough testing to provably determine that his experience is not random, considering the mass of posts and my own friends experiences.

Edited by Th3Dean

I'd love to swap, I've still not seen harvester once.

Saw G3 twice, and the second time they dropped all 3 parts of Brakk. 

Very luck. I have done at least 30 invasions and at least 20 missions in a full lobby of marked players. Haven't seen them once (Have seen harvester once).

I think DE really need to fix this.

Edited by Biblicalbilly

I ran some Brakk hunt but they just didn't want to show up .... until this morning , i just try to rush a sabotage mission in phobos with a low lvl frame ,alone, ended up being surrounded by grineers . Guess what ? those guys just decided to jump on me .

And now i have to farm Oxium for the key .

• 1 month later...

The real problem. Most people you run with aren't marked BY THE G3. You probably aren't yourself. Had one guy thinking his bolt was a mark. When people say "g3 farming must be marked, " well, you get leeches and people who think any mark is "the mark". Just do invasion missions, don't rush, and bring a nekros or two. I got the Brakk 3 weeks ago then went to help some friends get it and the G3 have showed up 7 times in around 20 missions. Just a thought, but some type of symbol needs to be created by the DEs to show who is truly being hunted by the Grustrag Trio. Write them.

Edited by (PS4)kcarpe2007

Today, I got the final Brakk part, Brakk Barrel.

Been playing around 5 to 10 invasions pretty much every day since the release of G3.

That's probably 500 missions. That feel getting the final part today was magnificentacular.

So hang in there, Tenno!