Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It's Been Half A Year. When Are We Getting New Syandanas?

shut

I'm fairly certain this was asked many times before, and probably answered on several Livestreams as well, but... come on, it's been nearly six full months already since Syandanas first rolled out in September. For a relatively simple series of jiggleboned cosmetic attachments, this seems like an awfully long time to wait for a single (non-class-or-package-exclusive) Syandana to come out.

Does anyone know if the devs gave a specific answer on when new Syandanas are being released? And whether Volt's old red-cloth-scarf-looking one was scrapped or not?

In the livestream DE Steve talked about one of the factions being an assassin guild, where you had to wear their signature red sayandana when you defeated a boss or what have you. Not sure if that was a spoiler or just a hypothetical example though.

The cloth one was scrapped due to it requiring new engine mechanics for the cloth-like physics. There's a response on it somewhere on the forums.

Hm, couldn't they just give it something similar to the Yomo syandana? It's not perfect cloth, but it isn't exactly the wet flappy noodle material that is the Mortos Syandana. XD

In the livestream DE Steve talked about one of the factions being an assassin guild, where you had to wear their signature red sayandana when you defeated a boss or what have you. Not sure if that was a spoiler or just a hypothetical example though.

That system seems like a long, long way off, though. Surely it wouldn't hurt to pop out a couple of generic 50-plat syandanas in the marketplace for the time being. XD

Edited by SortaRandom

Rhino gets the cape it would look better

Loki called it first (yes, we're kids now), Rhino has to pick something else. Like a pancho. Or a loincloth, he and volt need to learn a little thing called modesty/decency. They could kill you by teabagging you.

Edited by SquirmyBurrito

they are the only cosmetic thing in the game that other ppl look at and go "oooooh shiney shiney", im amazed theres not more of them, its not like anyone notices the badges or helmets, its the neck bling that gets noticed by other players the most and what ppl typically want to shell out some cash for to look the part.

Edited by Methanoid

#BoobenMasterRace

Yus I want more syandanas. I just got a Phased asa syandana and now I want more syandanas.

oh god, the Booben thing actually stuck? Mother of god... we are all doomed

Loki called it first (yes, we're kids now), Rhino has to pick something else. Like a pancho. Or a loincloth, he and volt need to learn a little thing called modesty/decency. They could kill you by teabagging you.

can't... stop... laughing!

Edited by Ninjaboy00

New Syandana's will come when:

The Cloth system has gotten to a point where the Developers are happy with it, 

and when Mynki has designed some new ones.

They never said "There will be more Syandana's within six months.", and they have no obligation to add them. I say we just stay patient, and forget about it for now.