Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 8 What Do U Want

Jellyninja12

I'd like a revamp of all the bosses so they're not just bags of HP and have some interesting mechanics. Expanding on the clan aspect would also be good, maybe have clans be able to claim and compete over territory. I'll second a female warframe as a starter choice too.

my realistic Wish is Trading like auction house or at leas with contacts that you can make an auction forum :)

(i know auctionhouse is hard beecause trading with only mods will be hard to realize)

and unrealistic wish is balanced PVP ( i know not possible atm) and more of everything ( Bosses equipment ect pp)

1]the ability to cancel a charged shot with the bow

2]trading options ( I was looking for a control module and played a mission 4-5 times when a teamate had six of them!!)

3]a bit more focus on sltealth for example: stealth missions and a bit of improving the stealth kill mechanisms (it annoyes me when i attack sb just because he went just a cm ferther and the stealth kill otpion was gone)

1) trading system

2) some clan activities (endless defence of your stronghold [maybe upgradable by clan leader with some sort of items etc], or make a normal endless battle where you fight waves and dont need to defend some stupid thingie somewhere... (clan xp/ clan rankings would be more things to do in game..)

3) i guess team deathmatch or some kind of capture the flag mode would be too much to ask?

4) Some actual coop components because now the whole team is just kiling too see who has more frags. There is currently no need for cooperation, Helping others just reduces the rewards you get... Some team mode where your actual mission earnings depend on team work and every team member gets the same amount of exp/reward would be a good start i guess...

5) more things to craft/ more weapons

6) rewamp melee weapons, they seem unbalanced, also fighting mechanics does not seem responsive... you slash forward with sword and have to watch how your character moves forward for few secs ( maybe we could control our sword motion?)

7)also thought that spawning a team in some map, giving some kind of currency only for that game to build some defences and forcing to defend some goal while upgrading defence/turrets/shields or similar would be fun, something like tower defence, but in 3rd person coop. (dificulty should be insane and rewards should be based for the whole team to stimulate actual coop - not rivalry... and then making top team list with best results and lets say some cash reward at the end of week/day would push this even further)

Weird, I must be the only one who wants a balance update. I'd love to see weak abilities made useful, and way-too-strong abilities made more normal. Plus, too many level 4 ultimate spells are just a "kill everything" button. It's always satisfying to see my enemies vaporize away into a green mist and pile of goo, but it loses its mystique when my teammate can do the same thing, and my other teammate, and my other teammate as well.

I'd also like to see a little more depth to the melee system, like maybe have a button for vertical slash vs horizontal slash, or a thrusting stab, or a sweep, or a grab, or a shoulder / elbow/ kick, or who knows what else. These could be built up into a whole bunch of combos, and have a strategy to them depending on who i'm fighting against. I'd like something more in-depth than either "press e as fast as i can" or "hold e, then let go"

Map balancing would be nice as well. It's always fun to farm the defense missions for half a dozen rare mods, but it takes some integrity out of the game.

oh, and a button that takes you back to the solar map when youre trying to vote for a mission to play on.

Edited by WildMan

I was wondering what the community wanted to be add to update 8

Personally i would like to see more planets/planet surfaces the clan dojo idea from the dev live-stream and maby some new factions and the ability to play the game without the internet oh and dont post things like pvp. Thanks jellyninja12 out. ;)

I would so love a option to play whitout the internet. For example due to some personal problems in a few days i will no longer have internet access for 2-3 months. I would love to have the option to play offline during that time. Even if nothing i do would be saved, just the possibility of having some fun in the game would be great. I could preactice killing some bosses and such until i get my internet back. Ofcourse i know that is not something possible anytime soon. I only have around 3 days left, but it would be nice for future updates.

1) trading system

2) some clan activities (endless defence of your stronghold [maybe upgradable by clan leader with some sort of items etc], or make a normal endless battle where you fight waves and dont need to defend some stupid thingie somewhere... (clan xp/ clan rankings would be more things to do in game..)

3) i guess team deathmatch or some kind of capture the flag mode would be too much to ask?

4) Some actual coop components because now the whole team is just kiling too see who has more frags. There is currently no need for cooperation, Helping others just reduces the rewards you get... Some team mode where your actual mission earnings depend on team work and every team member gets the same amount of exp/reward would be a good start i guess...

5) more things to craft/ more weapons

6) rewamp melee weapons, they seem unbalanced, also fighting mechanics does not seem responsive... you slash forward with sword and have to watch how your character moves forward for few secs ( maybe we could control our sword motion?)

7)also thought that spawning a team in some map, giving some kind of currency only for that game to build some defences and forcing to defend some goal while upgrading defence/turrets/shields or similar would be fun, something like tower defence, but in 3rd person coop. (dificulty should be insane and rewards should be based for the whole team to stimulate actual coop - not rivalry... and then making top team list with best results and lets say some cash reward at the end of week/day would push this even further)

Except for point 3, i agree on everything. I love Warframe whitouth PvP. I am sure PvP would be impossible to balance whitout ruining the PvE in the game. Other then that i loved the other ideas, especially 7. I love tower defense modes in games, when done well ofcourse.

Edited by Adrian87

- a UI that is functional and not crap

- a mod system that is reasonable and not silly

- passives back or some control over which mod you get

- responsive controls back

- fixes to terrain, skills and loot physics

the cooldown on failed rank up tests to be reduced by 75% or removed entirely.

A redesign to the testing stage with clearer rules/requirements. (i.e space restrictions. If i can't move outside a certain radius, i'd like to know about it before i find out the hard way.)