Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 12: Zephyr Rises

LOVED the Ties That Bind. Thoroughly enjoyed the event.

Starting from the _really_ cool diorama, the whole mission was a blast. The dialog from Darvo was absolutely hilarious. 

Thank you for this.

the only thing i was bummed about was after scanning darvo and the hyenas not having them show in my codex. i would love to have those characters in there.

Why is it that the PC frame gets the updates before PS4?  Just wondering.  I would love to have the new update 

PC gets the updates first because:

-Warframe started as a PC game and so PC gets priority

-PC can be updated and hotfixed at any time, whenever DE has new content or patches to release they just release them. On PS4 the updates have to be certified by Sony, which can anywhere from a couple of hours to a week or more. The Sony certification process also means that it is more sensible to only release big updates.

-PC players are basically beta testing new content so that when DE makes the PS4 version they can eliminate a lot of bugs that are initially present on the PC version. This is obviously a good thing for PS4 players since we get less bugs when we get new content, and it also means that DE does not have put out hotfixes for PS4 and mess around with Sony Certification any more than necessary

This is obviously a good thing for PS4 players since we get less bugs when we get new content, and it also means that DE does not have put out hotfixes for PS4 and mess around with Sony Certification any more than necessary

On the other hand we still get bugs, and those bugs won't be fixed till the next update. Like Phorid not giving Nyx parts.

It's just the lack of any testing and responsibility. "Oh, this could break something? Doesn't matter, deploy! We'll fix it next day if somebody will have problems".

P.S. Maybe a Mod or Admin could post on this :)

You know you can just edit your posts right..

no need for extras. 

I also wouldnt expect anything from D.E. They have not yet released U12.4 for cert, therefore no one knows. Hell, even if they knew when they were sending it out for cert, they wouldn't have a clue when we would actually  get it.

Extimate 1-2 weeks from time of submission, aka not this month.

LOL, so here is a story I have this group I run with all the time and they all did this Darvo alert when I was working and when I came home all I heard was how much the Hyena Pack was a pain in the A** and that they had to use revives.

WELL I thought this was particularly funny seeming how I can drop said Hyena Pack easily, so I invited them to run the alert with me but told them just to follow me and watch and to NOT SHOOT ANYTHING.

Haha, so we get to this Hyena Pack and I had them time me and I dropped all of them within a minute of gameplay. Doesn't sound so funny by me writing this but if you would have heard their reaction when the first one dropped within seconds it was priceless.

Did anyone else feel that this boss was hard? Because I was disappointed, they had me all worked up about it and I thought they were going to be harder than the original fight, either that or my 5 forma'd is like cheating, gun does stupid damage.

LOL, so here is a story I have this group I run with all the time and they all did this Darvo alert when I was working and when I came home all I heard was how much the Hyena Pack was a pain in the A** and that they had to use revives.

WELL I thought this was particularly funny seeming how I can drop said Hyena Pack easily, so I invited them to run the alert with me but told them just to follow me and watch and to NOT SHOOT ANYTHING.

Haha, so we get to this Hyena Pack and I had them time me and I dropped all of them within a minute of gameplay. Doesn't sound so funny by me writing this but if you would have heard their reaction when the first one dropped within seconds it was priceless.

Did anyone else feel that this boss was hard? Because I was disappointed, they had me all worked up about it and I thought they were going to be harder than the original fight, either that or my 5 forma'd is like cheating, gun does stupid damage.

2-3 shots from penta per hyena as i remember, i've spent more time on reviving people, than killing hyenas

Had similar experience.  Was told they were tough and it was an insta-kill with the synapse.  Would love for them to put in a boss that is rarely beaten.  What I would love is to enter a room and have 2-3 stalker types assault the group as a boss fight.  Now that would be sick!  One stalker is easy to down but three might prove challenging (true stalkers, not harvesters).

I guess we have different tastes as I get no joy out of running levels with a 5 forma'd anything. I did the alert with 3 randoms and it was quite a challenge. One Hyena stole all of my energy routinely leaving me with a mid-level 1 forma drakgoon and no powers, all the while trying to keep reviving two of the other 3 players (a frost prime was also able to not get downed). Overall fun fight and took a while, and felt rewarding to beat it since it was a challenge to us the way we played it.   

What is the status of update 12.4.4? I heard it was suppose to be submitted this week according to prime time 21. I hope they talked about or at least address it in tomorrow's prime time #22

I hope you guys know that "should" and "hopefully" are soft dates. I dont see why everyone holds them to what they say in livestreams..

Other than that, we can only hope for a post when it is sent..

If you were to buy the u12 mega bundle at a mastery rank less then what's required to get the weapons would you be able to use them?

no, the weapons are experience locked. The only way to unlock the weapons is to pass the rank test required.

Actually. you can..

I purchased the necromancer bundle back before I was rank 6, and i could use the soma..

Im prett sure mastery only affects the ability to craft.

After all it doesnt take etra talent to pull a trigger on a different gun.