Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Music Preview!

[DE]George

That is superior in alot of ways, very  cinematic. When you guys launch this into a patch, I will finally turn the music slider back on.

Was that sample of Grineer tileset under exploratory situations or under combat action? 

Or just a general theme that will branched?

To everyone saying this doesn't sound like "Warframe", keep in mind that this is the GRINEER's music. They are not ninjas nor are they inspired by anything Eastern. They are Industrial, Army-like, basically Warframe's version of Space Marines. This music definitely fits them.

Eventually DE will make Corpus, which will no doubt be heavy with synthesizers and so on to get that futuristic feel. Not sure what Infested will be - probably something very creepy and anxiety-filled. Tenno will no doubt have those awesome drums as well as an Eastern feel to it. Of course this is all speculation, but that's what I'm thinking.

Either way, definitely interested in this. Hope it's finished and added into this week's update!

Edited by SoulEchelon

This is great!

Love the Grineer-y sound and the hint of thunder drums in there! I actually love the music we've got in the game now but if this is the quality of tracks being added I'm pretty excited. Fits the mood perfectly.

Still waiting for some more Yakudo though ;)

Infested music needs to be like old school Quake - Nine Inch Nails all the way!!! 

When Terror meets Violence!

uhh, old school Quake's music was made by Sonic Mayhem. Additionally, THAT music kicks serious buttcheeks too. :>

I was thinking of more singles a Grineer barbershop quartet would do, after their no1 "Tenno Skoom" they should definitely do "row row your chocoboat", something friendlier for the kids. I wonder if Ruk and the G3 are any good at singing (slightly less kid friendly).