The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Health Regen Mods?

SaltyPopsicleZWZ

i personally would love to have a health regen mod, the aura is too...situational? i guess? i mean, i have to forma it on my ash so it can be a D polarity. When i play ash, i dont even put a shield mod on it, because i think i am not using the max potential of the mods(just like i only put a redirection on my rhino). So maybe a a mod that regen my hp would be very useful, or maybe like the mod second wind, but give hp instead of stamina.

Edited by SaltyPopsicleZWZ

Solid idea I have never used the regen aura and can't see myself swapping out energy siphon for it any time soon.  A health regen mod would make it more usable for sure.  I like the second wind idea, gaining health on kill would be awesome.  Vampiric/draining mods could be a strong addition.

Edited by RYN0C

I've never know rejuvination still working when slash still procs... :/

I tot it was like Heart of Tarrasque in Dota where u should got no dmg after few seconds for rejuv reapplied...

^

is what i know of and experienced ytd.

Ever since the buff, Rejuvenation has been worth the Aura slot.

I suggest using it on D aura warframes, and anytime you need to run a defense/mobile defense or survival mission.

Partner up with someone who has Energy siphon if you really need it.

Edited by Archistopheles

Would be awesome to have a 'personal' mod version of Rejuvenation. The only other options to restore health regardless of frame are rather crappy: Equilibrium is not very effective and expensive to max, team heal restores give only 120 health for 1000 cred, medium team heal restores costs 4k and not even available to players w/o clan with researches.

I sometimes use Rejuvenation even on unmatching slots if I solo on squishy frames like B00ben since buff, 3hp per sec is quite good.