The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

I have to admit, I would have loved it if we lost on like the first day, then owned.

Then the hek video would work so well.

It's a missed opportunity, that's for sure.

I suppose we could use it for like the 2 minutes we were losing when the poll first opened up, but that wouldn't have as much comedic value, I imagine.

I have to admit, I would have loved it if we lost on like the first day, then owned.

Then the hek video would work so well.

I'm sorry but what? If we lost the first day then wouldn't that be it?!

The Hek video should happen if we lose now... because it says "Tenno"... and Mabinogi would be Vay Hek... and we let out the rage after the update on him.

I'm sorry but what? If we lost the first day then wouldn't that be it?!

The Hek video should happen if we lose now... because it says "Tenno"... and Mabinogi would be Vay Hek... and we let out the rage after the update on him.

There are fitting versions out there:

It started on monday, and is finishing on wednesday.

AND WE GAINED A PERCENT

Well, consider that gaining a percent when there's only 500 votes isn't that big of a deal...

... but gaining a percent with over 30,000 votes total? Well that's a pretty big deal.

Well, consider that gaining a percent when there's only 500 votes isn't that big of a deal...

... but gaining a percent with over 30,000 votes total? Well that's a pretty big deal.

Yep, making them need about 2k more votes if they want to make it even.

It's not my point of view, really.  Art is studied for centuries, from the Greek philosophers to the Frankfurt School. Do you think the concept of art accepted today should not understand all its manifestations from ancient times until today? Lithographs and indigenous tattoos, tribal dances, classical opera and jazz improvisation?  If you talk to an actual philosopher, he will talk about things like mass, Cultural Industry, Aura and Constructivism. They will speak about aesthetics, beauty and pleasure too, but these are only some of its elements. Art is not meant to treat or be created predominantly for sale, and this is one of the first lessons.

And exactly these concepts, features/characteristic elements of an work of art that allow someone to see something like Warframe with far more artistic content than something like Mabinogi.

Art must be one of the most pretentious words that one can possibly use.

I find it curious that nobody talking about Mabinogi mentions the music.

The fact that you can compose your own music to play in game was like the central feature of it when I last was at it. I would imagine that's the reason it has the following that it does--that's a fairly cool and unique feature.

This!

lol. So you're saying they're a bunch of immature children then? :D

I don't know if I'd go that far... I'm sure some of the people who play a nexon game filled with adolescent anime girls in their underwear dancing around are adults, likely the kind who wave candy at the other people playing the game.