The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

Yes, but we didn't ask them to help us and we aren't getting a reward out of it like Mabinogi is.

Yeah. That's true. Nexon/DevCat hasn't even told their community the reward for planetside 2 nor was an award announced if they should beat warframe. Honestly they're in the same boat as you. No clear reward if any.

And I remember right. In order for Airmech to even make warframe themed items, don't they have to get permission from the Warframe Developers?

Edited by LukaWolfDog

We need more votes. If we both maintain our current rates of votes per minute, they're going to very narrowly beat us. They're getting more votes per minute than we are, and our lead isn't large enough to sustain 21 hours of them gaining ground at their current rates.

WE NEED MOAR VOTES!

Yeah. That's true. Nexon/DevCat hasn't even told their community the reward for planetside 2 nor was an award announced if they should beat warframe. Honestly they're in the same boat as you. No clear reward if any.

And I remember right. In order for Airmech to even make warframe themed items, don't they have to get permission from the Warframe Developers?

Speaking of Nexon, doesn't Nexon own Maple Story and Mabinogi and maybe even more games on there? Nexon itself is more of a fanbase than the individual games are. This might get messy

there'll be a few drizzling in over the next 18 hours or so..but, so will we, i mean, plenty of people have not logged inn or voted since yesterday. we've had a 3-5% lead on them  the entire time.  

they've  done good to keep up as close as they have, but, I don't believe warframe is in any real  danger.

7 Million players total. Now account for actives.

Edit: @Solarboyluis: Yes but they're asking those communites out of the kindness of their hearts. They don't have to and they don't get any reward for doing so.

Airmech on the other hand....

Way to not answer a question.

Did you make up a number to seem smart? Did a magical fairy whisper it in your ear? Do you work for the NSA? How did you come to the conclusion there's 7 million players?

From what I read in past posts was that Airmech and Warframe Developers were really close. :o

We need more votes. If we both maintain our current rates of votes per minute, they're going to very narrowly beat us. They're getting more votes per minute than we are, and our lead isn't large enough to sustain 21 hours of them gaining ground at their current rates.

WE NEED MOAR VOTES!

But how long before all of this community exhausts its amount of people who give a flying poot?

Without something to make it worth it I don't think a lot more people will vote.

Even though they haven't told the community what the reward will be if they win against Warframe, they've gotten a reward every time ever since they beat Pirates. So we're not really in the same boat, we haven't gotten a reward whatsoever. 

Airmech and Warframe devs are friends, from what I've heard. They're both indie game devs so they know each other. 

Did you make up a number to seem smart? Did a magical fairy whisper it in your ear? Do you work for the NSA? How did you come to the conclusion there's 7 million players?

https://warframe.com/news/warframe-numbers

No need to be so hostile. 

Edit: Ugh shoot, double post. Sorry about that.

Edited by kuliise

I guess people here still have a reading problem. 7million people have registered for warframe according to counts.

Now take in account how many actually PLAY.  If I may, Simpleton.

https://warframe.com/news/warframe-numbers as posted earlier.

Yeah people are getting too complacent.

Come on guys, keep spreading the word. Complacency leads to failure, and the absolute worst type of loss is one that you knew you could win. The second worst type of loss is one where the opponent comes from behind and defeats you. We're looking at both of these outcomes if we don't keep working towards success.

I guess people here still have a reading problem. 7million people have registered for warframe according to counts.

Now take in account how many actually PLAY.  If I may, Simpleton.

https://warframe.com/news/warframe-numbers as posted earlier.

I'm a simpleton because nobody could be bothered to post that link, which, is, in fact, the answer to my question, earlier? WOW.

We should appeal to smite players to vote for us in our semifinal in return for us voting for them in theirs. Then we can have a face off of 3rd person MOBA vs 3rd person team shooter

Their lead has been very solid so I doubt they would really care to agree to that. They might not even like us making that proposal and vote against us while they are at it.

WE NEED MOAR VOTES!

Eh we're heading into down time (9k concurrent players on steam, it'll eventually bottom out at 7kish later in the evening).  The same thing happened yesterday when they managed to eek out a 1% lead. Once the Aisan and EU players rolled back in we were stomping them all over again.  This time we have a sizeable lead compared to yesterday in terms of the number of votes needed so in all likelihood, if we keep this up we'll win.

Edited by Aggh

You're talking about Anime/manga and talking about audience, appeal, demand.  However, anime/manga is a medium and they never have any fixed audience, appeal, or demand.  It is a medium much like video games and books.  You can argue that anime/manga is full of crap but anyone else can argue that the movie industry or video game industry has created it's fair share of crap.

And of course he is trying to convince us to see anime/manga with more tolerant eyes.  It's is because this is the West.  And many from the West are always going to be skeptical of other culture whether they are a critic or not.  And besides, how is taking the words of the general consensus even logical?  If you lived in a dystopian society, are you really going to take the words of the general consensus?  I am not going to consider something as art just because someone tells me that it is.  

Hey.

HEY.

Take that into off topic. And ebls if you post more crap about "art" and "anime" and so on in this thread I'm reporting. Seriously, this thread has nothing to do with that stuff. Take it elsewhere.

Hey.

HEY.

Take that into off topic. And ebls if you post more crap about "art" and "anime" and so on in this thread I'm reporting. Seriously, this thread has nothing to do with that stuff. Take it elsewhere.

Agreed.

Seriously the pretentious people go do around with their romanticized vision of what's *prepares snoody french accent* "Arrrrrt," and parade that around really rustle my jimmies.

But I shouldn't add fuel to the fire.

Let's get back on the hype train. Tomorrow's a big day and we can't afford to waste time. SET THE ENGINES TO MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE!

Edited by SolidSp33d

Eh we're heading into down time (9k concurrent players on steam, it'll eventually bottom out at 7kish later in the evening).  The same thing happened yesterday when they managed to eek out a 1% lead. Once the Aisan and EU players rolled back in we were stomping them all over again.  This time we have a sizeable lead compared to yesterday in terms of the number of votes needed so in all likelihood, if we keep this up we'll win.

I hope you're right. Math is still working out for a finale of ~24k to ~26k, in their favor. This doesn't account for potential falloff rates and logistic caps, but as a general indicator, it's worrisome. =/