The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

right, but we're also planning. they can't stop us from getting votes, and I highly doubt they'll get that massive a influx of votes all at once without us countering it

What plan? Countering with what? I don't see any of this happening with most of the people in this thread having already exhausted their own votes.

The fight isn't over yet, far from it.

That is not how the rules work and it never was.  The only time when MMObomb steps in is when botting is going on.  Sorry buddy!

We technically ARE getting supporters from AirMech that have their developer's endorsement in the form of an in-game Excalibur Prime Head, so I'd rather we not be bigger hypocrites than we already are.

Speaking of which, we really have to thank AirMech for this one. I'm sure we would've be in deep S#&$e if they weren't contributing some votes.

It doesn't work like that.  Mmobomb hasn't done anything about Airmech helping us, so they're not likely to do anything about other Nexon games assisting Mabinogi either.

Why? Airmech is making a pet if we win, so then that'd go for us too.

There is a fundamental difference between what airmech is doing independently as its own community, and if the parent corporation Nexon endorses or even allows its games to provide in game endorsements so it can win this contest.

DE is not asking for outside support in this poll. If the other developers and games decide they want to support us, even through incentives to their own individual communities so be it, but DE is not offering publicly any good or service for their votes. Nor does DE have any control over these other developers / communities. Our community is not spamming other games' forums to go vote in this poll.  

Nexon (and their games), if they do as their community managers (Click me for one example of post) on their forums are suggesting, collaborate in order to offer incentives to the individual communities to manipulate the vote, that is sheer bribery at its finest, and an attempt to rig the contest in their favor by leveraging their assets (their games and their communities).

I do agree that MMOBomb has no rules about such behavior and as such is unlikely to do anything if the Nexon games do go through with their plan. My statement was only that if confronted with the scenario under discussion that if MMOBomb did nothing, they wouldn't be worth my time in the future.

I do not agree with the "hypocritical" statement.  If DE or their representatives were in talks with other developers and communities to provide incentives for this purpose, then yes, we would be hypocritical.  As it stands, we have no formal coordination with other companies other than a "thanks for your support".  

Thanks for the replies :)

Assuming we do win this round, can we defeat SMITE? I mean, look at how it's doing against POE compared to how we're doing

Right now we have 20,134 votes

Smite has 11193 votes.

yeah I think we can win this NP :)

Soon we will be against (the entirety of?) Nexon and not just Mabinogi.

watframes_by_eddieisnt-d7comab.png

Seems legitimate.

Yup so is 

FU8JMi7.jpg

BTW don't know if you noticed, but the thread is "Mabinogi vs. Smite" as they are counting on us to lose.

Edited by Trystram