The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

well they've officially gotten the aid of maplestory,vindi, and dragons nest. offering each of them respectively increased xp rewards, a halo gift in one case and things of that nature. just letting you all know, theres about to be a huge spike in their votes.

nexon is giving out stuff if they win i wounder if warframe give out stuff but then again knowing warframe they are pretty good with that.

http://vindictus.nexon.net/Community/#%2Fshowthread.php%3F1142765-If-we-win-you-win!%26nxid%3D15

If we win you win!

Dear Vindictus players,

Our sister title Mabinogi needs your help in the MMOBomb.com Ultimate Free-2-Play Showdown. Please head over to the poll and vote for Mabinogi here: http://bit.ly/1fosQTs

As a thank you for your help, we will roll out tiered rewards for each round we win!

If Mabinogi defeats Warframe and moves into the final, we will unlock a 200% EXP/AP event, which will happen during peak weekend hours in the next few weeks. If we then go on to win the overall final, we will unlock another +200% EXP/AP event, as well as rewarding every player who logs in within 7 days with a Halo cosmetic item.

The poll for the semi-finals ends at 1pm PST on Wednesday, April 2nd, so don’t hang around. The finals will open on Thursday April 4th.

Thanks for your support,

The Vindictus team

*******************************************************************************************************************************

i play vindictus too but this reward does look pretty nice

Only Warframe could push them to use all of their resources like this. I mean ALL of it.

What I don't get is WHY do they need to win so bad? Their games are plastered ALL over the net. This won't get them much more traffic.

Oh gawd, now DE has to step up their game. What will they dish out? I suggest a 2x week. Affinity, Credits, REsources, Resource Drops, all 2x for a week.

I don't suggest they 'dish out' anything.

They shouldn't need to bribe people to win 'Best Game'

theyre gaining on us =(

of course they are, they now have 4 other games voting for them for the rewards they'll recieve when mabi wins.

of course, thats because they knew they couldn't win otherwise.

Edited by Babell

Well this has always been a battle between who has the larger community. With DE, and Warframe being standalone, I'm surprised we even made it this far. Especially when we have been fighting Nexon and it's 5 or 6 gaming communities the entire time.