The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

If we offer the league of legends community drawings of scantly clad champions we can probably get a near immediate 500 votes...  if it came down to something like that.

I doubt that'd work, as a good few of the champions are ALREADY scantily clad. =P

If no bribery, then can Mabinogi be disqualified for bribing then? Pwease? It's unfair, dirty, and could win them the thing. Unless we make this known and get support from all over! JOIN US OUR PS4 BROTHERS! VOTE FOR WARFRAME!!!

I find it interesting how DE has been eerily silent about this whole thing. It's almost as if they didn't know about it. Though they probably did. There was nothing in the Livestream about it. The only thing I saw from there end was a single Redtext message in game. Weird to me. Not that I mind. I am curious if anything will happen if we win, but I won't be too upset one way or another. 

well they've officially gotten the aid of maplestory,vindi, and dragons nest. offering each of them respectively increased xp rewards, a halo gift in one case and things of that nature. just letting you all know, theres about to be a huge spike in their votes.

0zeVufR.png

Here is the post on the Vindictus Forums.

I thought this was a competition between Warframe and Mabinogi? Not Warframe and Nexon. With the whole Nexon community AND with the addition of a reward, it is inevitable that we will loose. Good going Nexderp.

Oh well xD

If Redtext says we will get a 24 hour Catalyst alert if we win this........

That's all we would need.

But some folks would rather see us fall against the coming onslaught than have DE up the ante with a reward to counter the Nexon masses.

If Redtext says we will get a 24 hour Catalyst alert if we win this........

Aye, saved it, Kudos to the guy

I would prefer a reactor at this point.

If Carbon Games kept its mouth shut none of this would of happened anyway.

Its Not Just warframe vs mabi. Its Warfram+Airmech Vs Mabi even if Warframe didnt accept the help openly. A lot of you are forgetting Airmechs involvement. It's there weather you really want it to be or not. So to be fair.

Its two games and two, two companies and two communities, against one company and its ENTIRE community.

Edited by LukaWolfDog

That's all we would need.

But some folks would rather see us fall against the coming onslaught than have DE up the ante with a reward to counter the Nexon masses.

I'd rather we lose with honor intact than win by stooping down to their level.

Besides, I doubt we'd win even if DE gave us an incentive. We're up against pretty much all of Nexon. So we'd LOSE by stooping down to their level. That's even worse.

Edited by Braken

I would prefer a reactor at this point.

If Carbon Games kept its mouth shut none of this would of happened anyway.

Its Not Just warframe vs mabi. Its Warfram+Airmech Vs Mabi even if Warframe didnt accept the help.

You mean Warframe + Airmech Vs. All of Nexon. Including Vindictus which we won against before.

Edited by kuliise

If no bribery, then can Mabinogi be disqualified for bribing then? Pwease? It's unfair, dirty, and could win them the thing. Unless we make this known and get support from all over! JOIN US OUR PS4 BROTHERS! VOTE FOR WARFRAME!!!

Says the guy slavering at the thought of 'Rewards'

We should be able to win fair and square, otherwise we don't deserve to win period.