The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

AH, so you're bringing up a conspiracy theory and parading that around as fact.

Don't pull the "we don't know either" thing out of no where after you say, "you had developer already bribe another game, stop kissing their butts and face the truth"

You're going around and biting your own rear.

All the plan as day evidence is right there for you to see that Airmech wanting to support us or having an incentive has nothing to do with Warframe.

You can mozy on down to the threads for that. They made something to celebrate their own victory, but decided (since they were suspicious of you after the RO fiasco, and since they enjoyed the sportsmanship from our community) to offer the reward if we won. It's not hard, to see that. And if you're going to try and call conspiracy on THAT then you're attempting to make a leap of logic wider than the grand canyon.

I hope you brought a parachute, because I feel like you're going to attempt it anyway.

so why are they supporting warframe for? why are they doing that? was their only reason was just to simply support you? i honestly think their hiding something, not to mention that im hearing that James over there is doing some damage control over the hypocrisy he caused (I.E. deleting post and banning people) something dirty is going on overthere.

You and Azawarau are just speaking a bunch of nonsense, spreading false information, and embarrassing yourself and the Mabinagi community along with ya ^-^

nonsense information? im sorry i just dont sitdown and smile all the time, but if you guys just want to take what your eyes sees then fine. Im done wasting my time with explaining this since youre all blinded with your "faith" and "honor"

I don't get the hype of this poll at all... The community of another F2P game that I play, Hawken, had more or less ignored the polls.

That's because Hawken is peaking at only 3-5k concurrent users not even a handful of weeks after launching on steam, and since they transitioned the whole game to steam, those stats are pretty accurate at illustrating the state of the game.  They never would have stood a chance at any point in the polls and they're fully aware of that.

so why are they supporting warframe for? why are they doing that? was their only reason was just to simply support you? i honestly think their hiding something, not to mention that im hearing that James over there is doing some damage control over the hypocrisy he caused (I.E. deleting post and banning people) something dirty is going on overthere.

Being cynical isn't evidence.

Indeed. I goof at times, but misinformation really rustles my jimmies.

I'm also into making tons of typos apparently. lol

It's good to make sure people are being factual. I hate being unfactual but make a lot of grand assumptions sometimes >_>

@Aggh your name speaks my soul right now

This is all on Nexon though. 

Funny thing is, most of us are arguing over something that we barely have control over. They didn't beg Nexon to promote the poll through several other games. It has little to do with the Mabinogi community.

The reason some of them are showing attitude is because WE are showing attitude as well. We can still try to win, obviously, but can't we be good sports like it was merely a day ago? The decision Nexon made should only be taken as what it is : something beyond our control. Stop giving them S#&$ about it.

I'm sure if everyone was being civil, most *ahem* most *ahem* of us would understand.

Actually, beg is exactly what they did. they had their cm, I forget her name. go to all the games and talk to them, those games then in turn offered rewards to their respective players to vote for manibogi. it wasn't a coincidence, it was a very thought out and deliberate action. 

Actually, beg is exactly what they did. they had their cm, I forget her name. go to all the games and talk to them, those games then in turn offered rewards to their respective players to vote for manibogi. it wasn't a coincidence, it was a very thought out and deliberate action. 

Sabrina I believe.

nonsense information? im sorry i just dont sitdown and smile all the time, but if you guys just want to take what your eyes sees then fine. Im done wasting my time with explaining this since youre all blinded with your "faith" and "honor"

LOL so that's your evidence? You Suspect something, so it must be true, obviously.

Edited by RexSol

i know, but i miss to see why is so morally wrong to give some incentive to your players, even sounds logical.

Nothing morally wrong with it.

But it does carry a stigma.

If you cared enough to vote and Warframe was worthy, they won.

If you pit them against a group of 7 games all getting goodies for voting against them, they lose.

To me, we've won regardless.

The wider the voting gap becomes the larger the title of martyr Warframe will have when the next poll opens.

I still say DE needs to shoot a message to everyone's in-game inbox featuring a link to the poll and are reward for voting (a legendary core would convince most/all players). Before someone says it, it is impossible for DE to 'stoop' to Nexon's level in this. DE doesn't have a web of other games to pull in with incentives. You can call it bribery, I'll call it 'pulling out the stops'.

Edit: They could even take out the incentive and just leave the message + link. That would grab quite a few more votes.

Edited by SquirmyBurrito

I don't wanna sound like the bad guy to anyone or help people justify flames but uhh

Is anyone mad not because Nexon is being unfair but because they're jealous of Nexon?

I can't deny I'm a little jealous. I was jealous of AirMech and their propose Excal helm. I'm jealous that if we lose to Nexon, all Nexon games get something cool.

We haven't been promised anything. And I get that we don't need that, we're getting old promises tomorrow anyways. But I can't help but feel a little jealous. Some sort of commemorative symbol of our efforts to get DE recognized just feels...important, ya know?

But I guess we did just celebrate our 1st birthday last week. And we still have 23ish hours left before that commemorative gift goes away. Two in a row would be kinda ehh. DE knows we love them.

I guess we just wanna be recognized for trying to make others love us too.

It's good to make sure people are being factual. I hate being unfactual but make a lot of grand assumptions sometimes >_>

@Aggh your name speaks my soul right now

It's not always a bad thing, I make lots assumptions too, though I'm inclined to emphasize that it is. That and talk far to long about why I made it. XD

I still say DE needs to shoot a message to everyone's in-game inbox featuring a link to the poll and are reward for voting (a legendary core would convince most/all players). Before someone says it, it is impossible for DE to 'stoop' to Nexon's level in this. DE doesn't have a web of other games to pull in with incentives. You can call it bribery, I'll call it 'pulling out the stops'.

No, we need to do this fair and square. We shall not tarnish our own reputation by using their methods.

Well it seems their vote spike have stabilized. Votes now have a more proportional increase rate.

We are 4.000 votes behind.

Maybe there's still some hope if the Mighty RedText speaketh tomorrow.

But I dobut anyone new will be on.

U13 wont come in the morning. It'll be here at like 11pm

I don't wanna sound like the bad guy to anyone or help people justify flames but uhh

Is anyone mad not because Nexon is being unfair but because they're jealous of Nexon?

I can't deny I'm a little jealous. I was jealous of AirMech and their propose Excal helm. I'm jealous that if we lose to Nexon, all Nexon games get something cool.

We haven't been promised anything. And I get that we don't need that, we're getting old promises tomorrow anyways. But I can't help but feel a little jealous. Some sort of commemorative symbol of our efforts to get DE recognized just feels...important, ya know?

But I guess we did just celebrate our 1st birthday last week. And we still have 23ish hours left before that commemorative gift goes away. Two in a row would be kinda ehh. DE knows we love them.

Are you serious right now? Offering incentives in a vote is something you do when you've stooped to a very low point. I'd rather not have DE* give us stuff for just clicking the vote button because I like their product. Thinking you are entitled to something for EVERYTHING you do is pretty childish of you, no offense.

Edited by iPieface

I get what you mean. After all we've been through for the past week or so, it would be really great to have some kind of tangible recognition for it going forward.

Maybe DE is doing things right and keeping a "prize" secret.

Edited by SolidSp33d