The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

Really, I'd rather them continue to work on U13 than even use one brain cell on this poll.

We all did our best and forced a large company like Nexon to its knees. We came together as a community under a flag of pride and strength instead of caravans of gold and jewels like Mabinogi and the other Nexon games did.

Epic job guys. Keep your heads held high. Besides, frankly...Mabinogi needed this win. Their game is on its last leg. The community is dithering and Nexon NA is horrible. They need to win something...anything... far more than we do.

Agreed

Be content of what we have tenno :)

nexon doesnt develope their games, they publish them.

also at the part where their games dont last.

im sure Mabinogi is over 10 years old by now, and its very popular in the east.

if that's true them why they have to rely on the rest of the nexon community to win a poll and why they keep Latin American players away from their games? tell me now because I was wanting to play DFO and other titles Until they announced the stupid ip block for my region (as well as mabinogi and vindictus)and seen people on the forum agreed with that and even insulting me and generalised the idea that the south American players are hackers, laggers and other terrible things, now explain that.

Sorry bro but I can't forget that. Nexon community isn't that kind, helpful and nice as their players are saying.

Edited by underverse

In the beginning i was thinking like you. But now i think DE is correct for not interfering in this poll.

Simply because its just a poll, from a barely known website.

Its more like a ego battle between communities. What Nexon have done, just make them seem desperate, because all their games are slowly dying, so they will do whatever it takes to win this thing.

And just for the record, LoL got out on the first round, and LoL have more players than all other games combined ;) So that illustrates well how "important" this poll is.

The only real benefit of winning this is Publicity/Free Advertising-->More players-->More Money-->Better Game

if that's true them why they have to rely on the rest of the nexon community to win a poll and why they keep Latin American players away from their games? tell me now because I was wanting to play DFO Until they announced the stupid ip block for my region and seen people on the forum agreed with that and even insulting me and generalised the idea that the south American players are hackers, laggers and other terrible things, now explain that.

Sorry bro but I can't forget that. Nexon community isn't that kind, helpful and nice as their players are saying.

im from the Mabinogi community, not the dragon nest community, not the DFO community, not the Combat Arms community, not the Atlantica community, or any other game.

im from Mabinogi, usually i find the place to be a lot nicer along with people not full of themselves, except for zaro, sure we got some baddies but that applies to every community regardless.

also North America mabi isnt very popular, and the east coast couldnt care less about our competition here, mabinogi is about 6 years old in NA. and over 10 years old in the East.

Edited by Alineah

I noticed that.

Might need some Spartan gifs if it continues.

spartans_by_adhd_kid28-d4xmx4o.gif

Vote spikes for Mabinogi have stabilized.

We actually increased 0.1% in the last minute!!

giphy.gif

Mabinogi + Vindictus + MapleStory + Combat Arms + Atlantica + Extraction + Dragon Next vs. Warframe

GG Nexon, GG.

giphy.gif

Mabinogi + Vindictus + MapleStory + Combat Arms + Atlantica + Extraction + Dragon Next vs. Warframe

GG Nexon, GG.

you forgot airmech :)

Edited by SpaceCake06

So, uh.

GG?

GG. 

Not that I will stop fighting for the votes, but it's hard to imagine making up that difference in players.

It will be a pleasant surprise if we do somehow pull through, of course. But there's something more important on my mind right now.

U13.

so why are they supporting warframe for? why are they doing that? was their only reason was just to simply support you? i honestly think their hiding something, not to mention that im hearing that James over there is doing some damage control over the hypocrisy he caused (I.E. deleting post and banning people) something dirty is going on overthere.

nonsense information? im sorry i just dont sitdown and smile all the time, but if you guys just want to take what your eyes sees then fine. Im done wasting my time with explaining this since youre all blinded with your "faith" and "honor"

The ones arguing against you in this thread are putting facts on the table, You are putting theories which can`t be proven and sorry but you can`t argue with that. Warframe players are not getting any rewards from this competition, they incentivized one each other. And please don`t put AirMech in the middle, i would prefer to not talk about that because it seems delicate. 

giphy.gif

GG Nexon, GG.

Dragon nest is voting for us actually.

So at least that's something.

Edited by --Sensei--

GG. 

Not that I will stop fighting for the votes, but it's hard to imagine making up that difference in players.

It will be a pleasant surprise if we do somehow pull through, of course. But there's something more important on my mind right now.U13.

I can't wait until I can hold that sweet sweet Waterframe in my arms and...

...I'll spare you the details.

So, uh.

GG?

Can't tell until tomorrow.

The update will certainly bring a nice amount of players into the game at once.

Although I'm not sure redtext would be of much help. Everyone will be too busy enjoying the patch and just testing out the melee system.

I reeeeally think a direct link wouldn't be a bad there here.

But hey, redtext could still bring in a good amount. Who knows. Although I think it should be a little more extensive in his wording this time around. Or crack some of those mean jokes he usually does for updates.

Anyone else like how redtext has become a legend through many a game community through this contest?

BAHAHAHAHAH.... Pathetic. 

Nexon must be really desperate to win this.

Hows that any different than warframe and its players crying for red text at least they're getting compensation for voting so far what has DE given us for this pointless poll The vindictus players are also getting fat exp boost for this win and the overall win http://vindictus.nexon.net/Community/#%2Fshowthread.php%3F1142765-If-we-win-you-win!%26nxid%3D15

Edited by LurkenLurker

The ones arguing against you in this thread are putting facts on the table, You are putting theories which can`t be proven and sorry but you can`t argue with that. Warframe players are not getting any rewards from this competition, they incentivized one each other. And please don`t put AirMech in the middle, i would prefer to not talk about that because it seems delicate. 

you guys are so honored with your way of voting without having any objection of airmech helping you.

lol.

oh and dragon nest is also voting for you.

Thing is, i question things that i dont think is good enough for reason.

but really i dont care about this anymore, go argue someone else about it.

Edited by Alineah

Hows that any different than warframe and its players crying for red text at least ther getting compensation for voting so far what has DE given us for this pointless poll

Well, Redtext doesn't own several different games, to start.

I ran out of upvotes. ):