The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

This will be my last reply to this topic for tonight. If I come back to find we're winning, I will give my cat plenty of treats. If I come back to find out we're still losing my cat will not get any treats and you guys will have to live with the knowledge that my cat is sad. My cat is currently sleeping on the beanbag chair located under my desk.

Hows that any different than warframe and its players crying for red text at least ther getting compensation for voting so far what has DE given us for this pointless poll

Bribing other communites =/= Getting more attention in the same community

oh, and much respect to the DN people who are trying to make things fair. Good to know the other side has some people who "get it".

theyre doing it out of hate against mabi, not to make it fair, geezus, you guys upright kiss anyone's butts that helps you out.

This will be my last reply to this topic for tonight. If I come back to find we're winning, I will give my cat plenty of treats. If I come back to find out we're still losing my cat will not get any treats and you guys will have to live with the knowledge that my cat is sad. My cat is currently sleeping on the beanbag chair located under my desk.

You monster.

oh, and much respect to the DN people who are trying to make things fair. Good to know the other side has some people who "get it".

Actually, I'm sure some of them are doing it out of spite too. Still, a common enemy makes an ally right?

Dragon nest is voting for you guys actually.

So at least that's something.

Just because a few players on the forums support us doesn't mean the majority of them are going to vote for us. I'm pretty sure most people are going to see the bribe and simply vote for Mabinogi.

Either way, Mabinogi wins the poll tomorrow and we get our big update tomorrow also.

Just because a few players on the forums support us doesn't mean the majority of them are going to vote for us. I'm pretty sure most people are going to see the bribe and simply vote for Mabinogi.

Either way, Mabinogi wins the poll tomorrow and we get our big update tomorrow also.

trust me, it is the majority if not the half atleast.

theyre doing it out of hate against mabi, not to make it fair, geezus, you guys upright kiss anyone's butts that helps you out.

Uh, hey brilliance, warframe is not winning the poll; yet DN crew voted for us anyway! Despite the fact that if nexon loses, they lose some good stuff. go back to your forums in happy candy land please.

We're slowly forcing Mabi back down but it's still not good enough.

I may have to go over there and motivate Airmech myself!

Post overly photoshopped pics of Excalibur-Prime on a runway. Lens flares, makeup, everything.

DO WHAT YOU MUST.

Uh, hey brilliance, warframe is not winning the poll; yet DN crew voted for us anyway! Despite the fact that if nexon loses, they lose some good stuff. go back to your forums in happy candy land please.

hows that relevant to what i said?

I play this game too? so much for a nice community, way to kick people out.

Edited by Alineah

Sudden Vote Spike for Warframe O_O

I guess some part of the world just woke up, or got back from work/school!!

We increased 0.5% of total votes in the last 10 minutes.

giphy.gif

Edited by RexSol

can you prove its half? no? ok then.

i can prove it to you with the massive attacks there was when players themselves asked for their help and voted against Mabinogi out of hate or something, honestly i dont know why they do that, but i do know theyre a bunch of jerks.

I play this game too? so much for a nice community, way to kick people out.

your the one insisting I am kissing someones &#! by thanking the few dn players who MAY be browsing our forums, and the thanks was in good spirit. You turned this in to an us and them thing, not me.

Edited by CrimsonMOON

your the one insisting I am kissing someones &#! by thanking the few dn players who MAY be browsing our forums, and the thanks was in good spirit. You turned this in to an us and them thing, not me.

what bothered me is the reason you think they helped you, which was actually false. they arent doing it to be fair, lol.

Which is lame, I had 3 people in my house vote, 3 DIFFERENT people...(One voted for Warframe though so I dunno which votes will be removed if this is the case)

Also <3 Warframe <3 Mabinogi. Why can't we all just get along. :/ (Hate pointless fighting).

According to the earlier battles in the MMObomb showdown.. you could have up to 4 votes from the same household.. so hopefully that is still the case..