The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

I have been playing and paying in Nexon's games since 2009 and I am disgusted that they would do something like this, then all of Nexon's white knights saying that it is no different to Airmech supporting us. Airmech is an independant company, Nexon is offering incentives for 5 of their games for them to vote for Mabinogi. Nexon, last time I checked this was Mabinogi vs Warframe and not Nexon vs Warframe.

That's how desperate they are ^-^

A indie game puts to shame an entire gigantic F2P company that they need 7 games to stand a fight against this community. That's how awesome Warframe is.

Lol, dude is scaring you?

you were obviously looking for some sort of inflammatory response, dont go trying to play the victim after attacking other people

with the same amount of vitriol.

Seriously

Guys, ignore this troll Alineah. She/He have been trying to flame this topic for hours and hours. Just don't fall for the bait.

Edited by RexSol

alright guys, i think ill head out since im not very welcomed here with my opinions, im sorry for the commotion i caused, and sorry if i offended anybody. I didnt mean for it to turn it this way but im sorry. :(

Listen guys. If we lose there's no shame. DE was never gonna give us anythings. They couldn't even care about this silly competition and we are voting solely just because of our love of Warframe. No other reason.

THAT IS EXACTLY WHY WE WILL WIN COMRADE!

FOR THIS SOLE PURPOSE WE FIGHT!

WITH JUST THAT!

WE WILL WIN THIS!!!!

What do you expect us to do, exactly? Tell them no, don't vote for Warframe? Would they listen? And would it have even been a smart thing to do?

Before this match even started, it was well known that Mabinogi was going to have aid in the form of Vindictus. And it was also fully known that Mabinogi would be given events and incentives for voting. Warframe had none of that.

What I'm trying to say is that we accepted help with open arms and now we are flaming Mabi for getting help as well.  Remember, the fight before was Mabinogi vs Warframe+Airmech and every Tenno argued that it was completely fair.

Lol, dude is scaring you?

you were obviously looking for some sort of inflammatory response, dont go trying to play the victim after attacking other people

with the same amount of vitriol.

Seriously

direct insults is something im scared of, no really, i dont think i did any but i just lost my own control back there.

im sorry for that.

can you present me these "facts"?

if you did, i cant take them because i dont outright believe them. but thats just me, so thats my problem to worry about.

also ive been here before "spouting" these jabs, and stop saying i should run away, youre truly are being an A****** right now.

>can you present me these "facts"?

if you did, i cant take them because i dont outright believe them. but thats just me, so thats my problem to worry about.

Yup five steps back.

Who wants to repost all the stuff we said already? That or link the threads.

This feels like a case of short-term amnesia. -_-

>also ive been here before "spouting" these jabs, and stop saying i should run away, youre truly are being an A****** right now.

You said, "but really i dont care about this anymore, go argue someone else about it."

I said, "...By all means, make the 180."

What does that mean? It means you said you where going to stop arguing, which also sounded like you said you were going to leave. And I said feel free. I didn't tell you to leave.

Why do I even have to explain your own words to you?