The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

I gotta say, I think it's awesome that things are going down like this. Who knows? It might even knock some sense into Nexon NA. I'm really, really glad that Warframe is doing this well, and I'm absolutely proud that I'm part of that fanbase.

Darmok and Jalad, at Tanagra!

Edited by GodzillaTBW

Comrades...Comrades! Comrades!

Do you not see?.....

Do you not see how our combined efforts have lead to the regaining of our victory?

STAND UNITED!

IGNORE THE INTRUDERS! FOR AS LONG AS WE HAVE EACH OTHER!

THERE IS NOTHING WE CANNOT CONQUER!

I PROMISE YOU A 100% GUARANTEED VICTORY FOR US! IF YOU ALL TRY YOUR HARDEST TO INFORM AND CALL FOR ALL THE HELP WE CAN GET!

YOU ARE NOT ALONE!

While you are here conversing our fellow Tenno Operatives have gone around scouring the webs to seek aid from many others!

JOIN US!

DO NOT WASTE TIME WITH IDLE CHAT! WE WILL WIN THIS IF YOU HELP!

I PROMISE! 

well its been out for way longer, and probably has a bigger playerbase....

and yeah Nx is transferable through games....

DE does have waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy better service overall. Played with nexon for years, one day everything was stolen, they did nothing. this happened 3 times.... Just putting it out there.

Edited by Tsrintox

I played the game and I enjoyed it. The only problem with that game is that cannot solo in that game. Some quests require you to have 2 people in your party just to advance. So unless you have some friends willing to help you, you are pretty much stuck until you get help.

It's pretty tough to get a random stranger to help you out in that game because most of the time they are either chatting, afk, or showing off their fashion.

Comrades...Comrades! Comrades!

Do you not see?.....

Do you not see how our combined efforts have lead to the regaining of our victory?

STAND UNITED!

IGNORE THE INTRUDERS! FOR AS LONG AS WE HAVE EACH OTHER!

THERE IS NOTHING WE CANNOT CONQUER!

I PROMISE YOU A 100% GUARANTEED VICTORY FOR US! IF YOU ALL TRY YOUR HARDEST TO INFORM AND CALL FOR ALL THE HELP WE CAN GET!

YOU ARE NOT ALONE!

While you are here conversing our fellow Tenno Operatives have gone around scouring the webs to seek aid from many others!

JOIN US!

DO NOT WASTE TIME WITH IDLE CHAT! WE WILL WIN THIS IF YOU HELP!

I PROMISE! 

I can see you are stirring up quite the commotion over there. Just try not to overdo it.

Meanwhile,

For Warframe! The Lotus awaits our good news!

What I'm trying to say is that we accepted help with open arms and now we are flaming Mabi for getting help as well.  Remember, the fight before was Mabinogi vs Warframe+Airmech and every Tenno argued that it was completely fair.

I can't speak for everyone, but my main problem would be Nexon giving incentives to these other games to vote for Mabinogi. DE didn't give any incentives to anyone, including their own playerbase.

Long story short: The Nexon games aren't voting to win the poll. They're voting to win their events and get their treasures. That's the difference. As for Airmech, though they are also being given an incentive to help, they also are not at all connected to Warframe in the least bit. The Airmech devs are trying to help us purely because Warframe is an indie game just like they are. But I will add, that I'd rather not any incentives be given to any of the games in this match up.

But, to tell you the truth and make it as adolescent as possible? Nexon did it first.

alright guys, i think ill head out since im not very welcomed here with my opinions, im sorry for the commotion i caused, and sorry if i offended anybody. I didnt mean for it to turn it this way but im sorry. :(

Good lord. You come in here cynical as all hell. Spreading your opinions and baseless thoughts as fact. And intentionally post flame bait responses.

But by far the worst of it is a mixture of the backpedaling, and now acting like you're a bloody saint given cheery after things heat up against you.

If you're seriously sorry, I honestly recommend you reflect on a whole lot of your character. Because you're just conflicting with your own self far too much at this point.

There are only so little people from the PS4 reading this thread.

Ask one of the Mods to copy it too their forum.

Maybe try adding a link in the news section on the Map screen ingame...

Only a small percentage of the playerbase actually visit the forum.

I can't speak for everyone, but my main problem would be Nexon giving incentives to these other games to vote for Mabinogi. DE didn't give any incentives to anyone, including their own playerbase.

Long story short: The Nexon games aren't voting to win the poll. They're voting to win their events and get their treasures. That's the difference. As for Airmech, though they are also being given an incentive to help, they also are not at all connected to Warframe in the least bit. The Airmech devs are trying to help us purely because Warframe is an indie game just like they are. But I will add, that I'd rather not any incentives be given to any of the games in this match up.

But, to tell you the truth and make it as adolescent as possible? Nexon did it first.

That's kind of false since I was up the night before when Mabinogi was leading purely on their own and then Warframe leaded again only to find out AirMech came in with 1-2k votes which fit the disparity of the vote polls at the time.

Nexon didn't do it first, now whether or not they did it BECAUSE of Airmech's interference, that's a different story.

Edited by --Sensei--

I can see you are stirring up quite the commotion over there. Just try not to overdo it.

Meanwhile,

For Warframe! The Lotus awaits our good news!

My friend.

This is one of those times where things MUST be overdone in order to achieve victory!

It is impossible for us to lose once we are united.

Play your part and I will play mines. If we all do our part we will win. I am sure of it.

I guarantee it 110%. No lie. I swear to you.

We were at Gamefaqs and Steam.

Still need someone for PS4 and Reddit.

Rad.

Anyways, if, uh..

If the off chance that we somehow actually do pull this out of our asses and..well..win, can you all just stand proud and not get a huge head?

We don't want boasters or people rubbing their noses in it.

We need to be humble.

This entire MMOBomb voting contest is truly for publicity, yes. But really, don't let it cause a war of players. (Or..even companies, if things get horrible, like passive-aggressiveness.)

That being said, let's stand united and keep the balance as Tenno.

Along with that, U13 is around the corner. And hell, even if it's next week for some reason, so what? We can just hope it will work even better.

But again, let's not lose our cool. And let's not over hype.

Just gotta take a chill pill and try to ride this thing out, all right? And stand like Spartans against the world. Or something like that.