The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

Mabinogi Vote Spike have completely stopped! Our votes are now increasing way faster than theirs!! :D

3203yu45yusw.gif

TENNO!! WE ARE NOW 47% x 53% We increased 1.1% in the last 40 minutes!

giphy.gif

There is still hope! ASIA AND OCEANIA SHALL BE OUR SAVIORS!

7JuOA5j.gif

We might need more Spartan gifs xD

Edited by RexSol

I can't speak for everyone, but my main problem would be Nexon giving incentives to these other games to vote for Mabinogi. DE didn't give any incentives to anyone, including their own playerbase.

Long story short: The Nexon games aren't voting to win the poll. They're voting to win their events and get their treasures. That's the difference. As for Airmech, though they are also being given an incentive to help, they also are not at all connected to Warframe in the least bit. The Airmech devs are trying to help us purely because Warframe is an indie game just like they are. But I will add, that I'd rather not any incentives be given to any of the games in this match up.

But, to tell you the truth and make it as adolescent as possible? Nexon did it first.

To be fair, there were some Maplestory and Vindictus players helping Mabinogi before the rewards were announced, just to a lesser amount though.  And to be fair once again, I'm sure Airmech voted for us because they love Warframe but their numbers would have definitely be smaller without the promise of rewards.

Edited by LobsterFiend

This is why they're winning

-image-

I was just coming over to spread this.

They are doing it with all their games, offering promos if they win. I really find it funny, it is just a contest that they get nothing for winning, they are really desperate to win. It is like trying to win an AIDS walk or something, it's egotistical.

DE could offer a double affinity weekend or something, it might help boost votes back up, especially if they tell players in game with a message. I bet if DE sent a letter from Lotus in-game stating they needed votes, and if they win they get something, they would landslide and win.

Mmobomb is removing multi-voters and potentially disqualifying the team that has a lot of them.

I was just coming over to spread this.
They are doing it with all their games, offering promos if they win. I really find it funny, it is just a contest that they get nothing for winning, they are really desperate to win. It is like trying to win an AIDS walk or something, it's egotistical.

DE could offer a double affinity weekend or something, it might help boost votes back up, especially if they tell players in game with a message. I bet if DE sent a letter from Lotus in-game stating they needed votes, and if they win they get something, they would landslide and win.

Nexon is doing it more for notoriety. How many of you have even heard of mabi prior to this? exactly Edited by Valkyrur

Mabinogi Vote Spike have completely stopped! Our votes are now increasing way faster than theirs!! :D

3203yu45yusw.gif

TENNO!! WE ARE NOW 47% x 53% We increased 1.1% in the last 40 minutes!

giphy.gif

There is still hope!

7JuOA5j.gif

We might need more Spartan gifs xD

NO MY COMRADE!

THIS IS WHERE THE COUNTER ATTACK BEGINS!

AND WHENEVER I AM 100% SURE OF SOMETHING! IT USUALLY IS TRUE!

I AM ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN WARFRAME WILL WIN THIS NOW!

BUT THAT'S ONLY WITH OUR COMBINED EFFORTS! SPREAD THE WORD!

Funny enough we have started to turn it back around ... it was 55% for them ... down to 53% we need to keep pushing, go to chat my fellow Tenno, push others to vote. We shall win to show them, we are simply better. We do not need bribes to win.

Good lord. You come in here cynical as all hell. Spreading your opinions and baseless thoughts as fact. And intentionally post flame bait responses.

But by far the worst of it is a mixture of the backpedaling, and now acting like you're a bloody saint given cheery after things heat up against you.

If you're seriously sorry, I honestly recommend you reflect on a whole lot of your character. Because you're just conflicting with your own self far too much at this point.

Honestly i was rather upset on how you guys are getting more support than youre saying, and also the DN community pretty much pisses me off, thats just more to add to my own flame, but honestly, i didnt intend for them to be flamebaits. Also the main reason why i backed down is because Babell out of all people was the one pretty much telling me to F*** off, so i did, why? Babell bothered to visit our forums and all, and the fact that you all think im a troll just discourages me, i just backed down since it really wasnt getting me anywhere and instead i was pissing everyone off.

I guess Zarozian loves you guys because youre faith and honor is probably as big as his. But sometimes when i see holes it really makes me want to point them out since i believe you guys are going too far with your own egos.

But anyways, that coming from Babell did kinda hurt so i just stepped down just not want to respond from there.

This is why they're winning

Untitled.png

Pathetic =D

NO MY COMRADE!

THIS IS WHERE THE COUNTER ATTACK BEGINS!

AND WHENEVER I AM 100% SURE OF SOMETHING! IT USUALLY IS TRUE!

I AM ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN WARFRAME WILL WIN THIS NOW!

BUT THAT'S ONLY WITH OUR COMBINED EFFORTS! SPREAD THE WORD!

THIS IS WHERE WE FIGHT!! 

*Where is that spartan gif...*

avxAZAu.png

Don't forget this...

:)

Hey Nexon!! Check this out, any of your games are in Steam's most popular :)

Edited by RexSol

To be fair, there were some Maplestory and Vindictus players helping Mabinogi before the rewards were announced, just to a lesser amount though.  And to be fair once again, I'm sure Airmech voted for us because they love Warframe but their numbers would have definitely be smaller without the promise of rewards.

This guy has a point, I'm looking through their threads and some of them did vote for Mabinogi before this.

They were asked here. Notice the time stamp date: http://vindictus.nexon.net/Community/#%2Fshowthread.php%3F1141639-MMOBomb-Tournament-Semi-Finals-Mabinogi-vs-Warframe%26nxid%3D15

That was 2-3 days ago

And this thread where they promise the events: http://vindictus.nexon.net/Community/#%2Fshowthread.php%3F1142765-If-we-win-you-win!%26nxid%3D15

Notice the time stamp on that.

Honestly i was rather upset on how you guys are getting more support than youre saying, and also the DN community pretty much &!$$es me off, thats just more to add to my own flame, but honestly, i didnt intend for them to be flamebaits. Also the main reason why i backed down is because Babell out of all people was the one pretty much telling me to F*** off, so i did, why? Babell bothered to visit our forums and all, and the fact that you all think im a troll just discourages me, i just backed down since it really wasnt getting me anywhere and instead i was &!$$ing everyone off.

I guess Zarozian loves you guys because youre faith and honor is probably as big as his. But sometimes when i see holes it really makes me want to point them out since i believe you guys are going too far with your own egos.

But anyways, that coming from Babell did kinda hurt so i just stepped down just not want to respond from there.

Big bad Rhinos Primes don't like having the missing patches of gold being pointed out in their Ironskins. It happens.

Since we seem to be on the same page now, let's keep this final sprint a clean fight, shall we?

(A.K.A GUYS STOP FLAMING)

Edited by kaboomonme

Big bad Rhinos Primes don't like having the missing patches of gold being pointed out in their Ironskins. It happens.

Since we seem to be on the same page now, let's keep this final sprint a fair fight, shall we?

You said it comrade!

That's cheating! I work  in a company with over 5 thousand computers in my building alone I could go to each one of them and vote for warframe... Not fair :D

DOESN'T MATTER!

WE WILL CRUSH THEM HEAD ON WITH PURE HONOR AND LOYALTY EVEN WHEN THEY CHEAT!

THEIR CHEATING HAS NO AFFECT ON US!

GO GATHER MORE VOTES!