The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

The real winner in this is MMO Bomb and the massive traffic they must be getting because of this madness.

Funniest thought: The real winners are mmobomb. They've probably had more visitors in the last 24 hours than in all of their history combined.

We think alike. Which may or may not worry me.

actually mate a fully loaded freight train in the US weighs around 15k tons and they normally move at 60 mph i dont know bout you but i think one of them is gonna hit harder than a mack anyday of the week

it's still A heavy train thats going to hit nexus hard.

go team Tenno! Show Em what we are made of!

Good sir.

Might I inform you the reason why they are getting their current votes from all their branches right now from all their games?

And we're holding them off with what we have here?

I WILL REASSURE YOU THAT WE ARE MORE THAN ENOUGH!

That is kind of false, the overseas branch doesn't even know about this. Much less speak to the playerbase in NA, since well how many of the NA players can talk korean? Or Japanese? Or Chinese? We're literally only fighting the NA Branch of Nexon games and its entirety not all of Nexon itself, that would had include the Headquarters overseas.

Not trying to argue but facts are facts. Got to set them straight.

Edited by --Sensei--

Wow we have more votes than SMITE and Path of Exile have combined if we beat Mabinogi we actually might win this!

EDIT: Oh wait.... If we beat Mabinogi/Nexon they're going to vote for Smite or PoE because they're sore losers.....

Even if that is true (and it's not nececssarily the case) DE will prolly be willing to offer a reward for the finals.  That and warframe will have ~8k more concurrent players for the week or so after U13 goes up. 

First things first tho, we need to win this.

Edited by Aggh

I will leave this gif here for the lulz.

2580183-4972124370-iOY5V.gif

I meant to make an animation of this using Excal and Vey Hek's rework to hype up Melee 2.0

That fell through the cracks thanks to a mixture of school work and constantly say "oh Melee 2.0 is coming out in a week, I won't have time to make it before it's out :/" DE's delays were so troll man. So troll.

I really need a drawing tablet so I can draw things by hand and work far faster....why am I mentioning this anyway?

ya know what? rather than hang round on the forums watching this imma go play some warframe and imagine each grinner i kill is someone who voted for the opposition... NOT! im just gonna play some warframe and whoever wins it wins it

If you guys want to help, hop off the forums a bit and go in-game to let people know about the poll.

I just asked people on the US East, EU, and Oceania servers to head to warframe.com/vote and a number of people didn't know the poll existed. If you want votes, you have to get the word out.

*to change your chat region, go to settings, change your Region and then re-log