The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

If you guys want to help, hop off the forums a bit and go in-game to let people know about the poll.

I just asked people on the US East, EU, and Oceania servers to head to warframe.com/vote and a number of people didn't know the poll existed. If you want votes, you have to get the word out.

*to change your chat region, go to settings, change your Region and then re-log

Somehow this situation reminds me when Finland was in war with Soviet Union...

So many analogies, so little time.

See, DE could learn from this and turn it into an actual in-game event. Something similar to the Gradivus Dilemma, except with less grind and less "obvious incentives" and such.

The thought of an actual event that feels like a war *tingles with excitement*

PLEASE HELP

i need help with creating awareness in oceania region

we are a little laid back in this region, dont really read the forums and need a little push, right now is the perfect time

could you other region tenno please visit oceania region and just remind everyone to vote

and why its important or worth it to vote

and how to vote 

would be much appreciated as many there arnt even aware of the final push

*remember you have to change region oceania in the options, log out and back in - your in oceania region chat*

Ok, I've been up WAY too long XD I've got class at 8:30. (it's 3:46am here)

Goodnight everyone. Hopefully I come back to a turnaround.

If not I'll try my best to muster up some Zaro enthusiasm and hunt down votes.

Also rest is needed for UPDATE 13! MELEE 2.0!

We should really all hang in game tomorrow or something. 2much fun to be had.

Anyway, night

The vote is now 48-52; we are catching up.

Don't stop spreading the word, especially in-game. For every 10 people who might already know about it, there's still that one dude who doesn't. His vote might make the difference.

So i guess i'll Ctrl V the hell out of  this "There is a fight going on, a fight that we seem ill prepared for, a fight that we are currently outnumbered in, a fight that we must win. Will you step up and help tenno?  

Join the fight at:

http://www.mmobomb.c...te-f2p-showdown" in all regions.

Can you directly link to the poll? College seems to like blocking sites like MMOBomb. 

Edit don't spam chat as well. It'll end up like that stupid "Bob and his army" blah blah blah bs that became extremely obnoxious. 

Edited by Sutherland

Can you directly link to the poll? College seems to like blocking sites like MMOBomb. 

Edit don't spam chat as well. It'll end up like that stupid "Bob and his army" blah blah blah bs that became extremely obnoxious. 

Here Bro:

http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=5339c734e4b0f7cfe71cc588

EDIT: But Seriously, How much Time do we have left?

Edited by AtomRio

Whats humorous to me is that they are panicking on their forums over our surge of votes lol. good...let them  panic.

I've posted to FB,,, have a lot of gamer friends from all the games i've played, should be a nice 2-300 by the time all the guildmates and friends i've made a long the way get wind of it. some of them i've been playing with for 10 yrs.

Edited by Babell

They are also being deceptive. Looking at our forums. I'm looking at you SugarAngel and ZombIiLover. Spys are in our midst men.

let them watch...it'll be good for them to see how a real community rallies and pulls together.