The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

It would help, but the Victory will be less sweeter with it though.

It would but it's not handed to us for nothing. Like how we normally have these after livestreams.

Many have been saying this since the beginning, but it seems DE don't want to interfere in this poll. 

Like I said. If they did the votes would spike to all living hell. However with the last 11-12 hours left in this we don't really need it. I just like how hyped up the community normally gets over a blue catalysk.

Many have been saying this since the beginning, but it seems DE don't want to interfere in this poll. 

Red text does count.

Off-topic: Does the rank on our avatar reflect the rank that we have in-game?  I'm pretty sure that my Gold Initiate days were long gone.

Asia is sooooo hard to get to help...

yeah there are some hardcore anti warframe dudes there.. who ironically are playing warframe

guys we can get more votes from asia and oceania regions but we need your help, if u could just change to those regions and promote the vote

alot of people dont know about it , ALOT - let them know !

*remember to change regions in your options, log out and back in - then ur in your new region*

PLEASE HELP BOOST AWARENESS IN THESE REGIONS its prime time right now 

Red text does count.

Off-topic: Does the rank on our avatar reflect the rank that we have in-game?  I'm pretty sure that my Gold Initiate days were long gone.

I'm pretty sure it's just by post count here. Otherwise I believe I'm a silver hunter.

We need to believe in all of Asia and Europe right now and Oceana and the Pacific!

COME ON GUYS! WE'RE GOING TO WIN THIS TOGETHER!

I FEEL IT! I AM SO SURE OF IT!

HOWEVER I WANT THIS VICTORY TO BE OVERWHELMING AND CRUSHING!

SO WE MUST GAIN MORE VOTES FASTER!

We need to believe in all of Asia and Europe right now and Oceana and the Pacific!

COME ON GUYS! WE'RE GOING TO WIN THIS TOGETHER!

I FEEL IT! I AM SO SURE OF IT!

HOWEVER I WANT THIS VICTORY TO BE OVERWHELMING AND CRUSHING!

SO WE MUST GAIN MORE VOTES FASTER!

You are some sort of legit shouty Rhino character.

All I am thinking of is Rhino with a huge mug full of mead with a huge minigun on his back and a hammer in his other hand.

Like a viking.

Edited by RealmDestroyer