The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

i think the alert is saying something

meanwhile on asia..

kc05rt.jpg

Alert system has officially be come sentient.

Also, we just hit 49%! Keep it going!

Edit: Seems i got all kinds of ninja'd on that percentage.

Edited by PanzerTruck

*possessed by Churchill*

We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in space, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend Warframe, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.

OUR SPIRITS SHALL NEVER DIE!

This incessant crap slinging in the direction of mabinogi for asking for votes from other places is really pathetic as it's become abundantly clear that the biggest majority of our group have absolutely no issue with doing the same exact thing now that it looks like we might lose. Stop using ridiculous hyperbole like "honour" and stop going over to their forums just to cause a scene. You guys have turned what should have been a fun vote into a bloody embarrassment.

Hey guys, q: Has anyone tried asking for help from the forums at warframe.com?  I mean, we've got ALL THESE SECTIONS:

rvk4yp.jpg

Do ANY of them have links to this???

If not, we should post language-appropriate content.

hows that relevant to what i said?

I play this game too? so much for a nice community, way to kick people out.

Maybe because you keep saying things that are pretty clear flamebait? How about you stop that and then maybe people won't stop telling you to go back to Nexon?

Oops, very late posting. My bad, sorry about that.

Edited by kuliise

This incessant crap slinging in the direction of mabinogi for asking for votes from other places is really pathetic as it's become abundantly clear that the biggest majority of our group have absolutely no issue with doing the same exact thing now that it looks like we might lose. Stop using ridiculous hyperbole like "honour" and stop going over to their forums just to cause a scene. You guys have turned what should have been a fun vote into a bloody embarrassment.

upvoted.

I am also ashamed as to what we have become due to some silly poll.

I hope the few Mabinogi players and the Nexon game communities can forgive us as we mean no ill towards you guys.

I don't want any part of this hatred fest anymore.

I've got no issue with any of this *as long as people aren't bashing or hating on others. I take it as just a fun thing between two communities. 

If you think it's acceptable to turn it into something it shouldn't be then what the f is wrong with you?

Edit: Sleep deprivation and not structuring my sentences is one my biggest flaws. Sorry if I insulted anybody!

Edited by Sutherland

Hey guys, q: Has anyone tried asking for help from the forums at warframe.com?  I mean, we've got ALL THESE SECTIONS:

rvk4yp.jpg

Repeating this because it's getting buried in the flame war.

I've got no issue with any of this. I take it as just a fun thing between two communities. 

If you think otherwise then what the f is wrong with you?

Well, to be honest, it HAS gone a bit too far now...

Yeah :/  Warframe has been preaching for the longest time about "not asking for other communities to vote, this is pure loyal Tenno power".  Why are we going back on our words after making it this far?

rvk4yp.jpg

From that image, looks like Turkey and Japan have something about it. The Turkey one looks like it's a little old though.

Yeah :/  Warframe has been preaching for the longest time about "not asking for other communities to vote, this is pure loyal Tenno power".  Why are we going back on our words after making it this far?

I honestly haven't seen us ask anyone for help other than our ps4 and steam communities.