The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

I have to agree, the origin of all this mess was MMOBomb's fault. The poll is literally making both and every other community show their ugliness and I'm ashamed.

What have we become? In the hopes of trying anything to win, we've lost ourselves along the way.

To honor our values I say we put our swords away and end it here.

I'm reading their Mabinogi thread, literally stop antagonizing them Zarazonian, you're basically giving them a misrepresentation of our community as a whole.

Thank you Tiqalicious on the damage control over there I saw your post as I was lurking their forums, I honestly wouldn't want them to think we're a nasty close minded community who just demonizes their competitors.

Hey guys, q: Has anyone tried asking for help from the forums at warframe.com?  I mean, we've got ALL THESE SECTIONS:

rvk4yp.jpg

Do ANY of them have links to this???

If not, we should post language-appropriate content.

You are the one whose most up to the task atm.

I need to sleep unfortunately.

I leave the rest to all the other countries and for those of you who are still awake.

http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=5339c734e4b0f7cfe71cc588

I'm reading their Mabinogi thread, literally stop antagonizing them Zarazonian, you're basically giving them a misrepresentation of our community as a whole.

Thank you Tiqalicious on the damage control over there I saw your post as I was lurking their forums, I honestly wouldn't want them to think we're a nasty close minded community who just demonizes their competitors.

Indeed, ive been talking over there a little bit as well. Its a shame that what is meant to be a fun competition has turned into what is essentially a flame war.

Indeed, ive been talking over there a little bit as well. Its a shame that what is meant to be a fun competition has turned into what is essentially a flame war.

I just noticed your post too, good job on that.

It was fun at the beginning, but all of this now is just.... sad....

Edited by --Sensei--

well...do you guys think we get like 1 or 2k votes in the next couple hours?

i mean..i won't care too much if we lose or win, but its like we are soo close and now its getting slow again...

Most likely if the rest of you here decide to stay awake overtime to gather votes, then yes we'd definitely surpass them before dawn.

GUYS! OUR VOTES HAVE HALTED!

SERIOUSLY DO SOMETHING!

I HAVE TO SLEEP SOON! Q ^Q.

Plan B? Take a 6-8 hour nap and come back! Should still be up by then.

Though I may have cursed myself with all that stuff I just took. I may even miss the start of U13! T_T

I'm hoping this poll gets more people interested in checking out other games and getting hooked on Warframe as a result. Fresh meat!

We don't have enough time.

The poll ends today.

IT'S ALL OR NOTHING GUYS! GO DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO TO GET AS MANY VOTES AS POSSIBLE!

GO SPAM IN REGION/TRADE/RECRUITING AND ALLIANCE CHAT IF YOU MUST!

ALL IN! ALL IN NOW! DO IT! GO!

IKUZE!!