The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

Okay, swords sheathed. What now? We honor them and continue the poll fairly? We honor ourselves by not supporting the poll before it turns us against each other.

At this point I don't care who wins or loses, I want the poll over with, our days have been turbulent ever since that blasted poll arrived.

Edited by --Sensei--

-sighs- and this takes the cake...

I guess we're just going to beg every other game community like Nexon now huh.

It doesn't surprise me in the slightest DE hasn't got involved much, this situation is bad enough without fighting for rewards too.

At this point I don't care who wins or loses, I want the poll over with, our days have been turbulent ever since that blasted poll arrived.

Agreed, the sooner it ends the sooner the flaming can subside. Friendly competitions are fun and all but this is just leaving a bad impression of both communities.

Edited by Jag272

I got SPUF to help us. TF2 fights by our side.

At least some of them...

TF2 SPUF is still alive?

EDIT : Also, it seems Mabinogi is still following this thread. Stop giving them ideas that we are somehow getting support from random sources.

Edited by kaboomonme

It doesn't surprise me in the slightest DE hasn't got involved much, this situation is bad enough without fighting for rewards too.

DE was correct in their choice in that, look at how we've become, DE doesn't even want to associate with the way we're acting towards other game communities and going on their forums to antagonize them.

Im appalled by our Tenno behavior on foreign ground.

Edited by --Sensei--

We have come this far, we cannot lose now! We are in the semi-finals of the mmobomb for the best mmo game! We need your help Tenno. Warframe needs support in its huge fight against Mabinogi(Nexon)! We need everyone's help! Contact your friends, mobilise your clans! Here is the link:Warframe.com/vote

Edited by X3Evanescence

Why am i still up...

You didn't happen to digest some b12, caffine, and sugar now did you?

Other explanation is probably insomnia or somehow leaching energy off reading threads on the internet for silly reasons.

You didn't happen to digest some b12, caffine, and sugar now did you?

Other explanation is probably insomnia or somehow leaching energy off reading threads on the internet for silly reasons.

I can actually leech energy off of text on a screen.

DE was correct in their choice in that, look at how we've become, DE doesn't even want to associate with the way we're acting towards other game communities and going on their forums to antagonize them.

Im appalled by our Tenno behavior on foreign ground.

To be fair, this is probably the closest all of us had ever united for a single cause. Its not that I don't want Mabinogi to win, but I just don't like Nexon at all.

To be fair, this is probably the closest all of us had ever united for a single cause. Its not that I don't want Mabinogi to win, but I just don't like Nexon at all.

I don't either but atm I don't like how we're acting, I really have to thank the few people who went over to Mabiinogi forums to apologize for our fellow tenno's transgressions.

No worries.  Nexon and DE will win offcially win nothing if they win if anyone hates them.  And for anyone arguing publicity, we already got plenty of it from this poll.

How about to make our own rewards? Gather some Platinum from players and give it to one of the moderators, maybe
Create a thread to and ask people to vote

We should gather a lot
And after our glorious win make giveaway!

Edited by Skynin