The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

Then stop..I mean seriously. if its causing that much personal termoil then don't participate at all. I went and asked some friends to check out warframe, and vote on the pole. somehow, thats gotten turned into me soliciting entire game communities for aid. 3 hours ago, everyone including me was in a rage over the whole thing, now everyone is acting like we just killed the family dog or something...so ok..stop. lets dont vote any more..just quit the entire thing. i'll message my friends tell them not to worry about it,  retract all our posts to the forums they've been put on, 

make everything stop. if thats really waht everyone wants to do.

I don't either but atm I don't like how we're acting, I really have to thank the few people who went over to Mabiinogi forums to apologize for our fellow tenno's transgressions.

I don't like the way they are acting either, so it works out either way. So far, I haven't seen any of them come on to our forums to apologize. Then again, I believe you actually have to play the game just to comment on the forums.

I don't either but atm I don't like how we're acting, I really have to thank the few people who went over to Mabiinogi forums to apologize for our fellow tenno's transgressions.

I'd love to got over there but my college filters it for me. So if you're reading this mabinogi guys I apologize too! I may have lost site of who I was just as I did back in my PS2 days. 

I don't like the way they are acting either, so it works out either way. So far, I haven't seen any of them come on to our forums to apologize. Then again, I believe you actually have to play the game just to comment on the forums.

I'm not sure if any of them have posted over here but theyve certainly apologised in response to my posts over on their forums. Many of them hate the situation there just as much as we do ours, this competition really brought out the worst in some people and the rest of both communities are left to tidy up the mess.

How about to make our own rewards? Gather some Platinum from players and give it to one of the moderators, maybe

Create a thread to and ask people to vote

We should gather a lot

And after our glorious win make giveaway!

Interesting if I think about it because players will be raving for even a CHANCE at a bit of plat.  But if that happens, no more "benefit-free" status.

EDIT: Post #69 Awwww yisssss

Edited by LobsterFiend

I'd love to got over there but my college filters it for me. So if you're reading this mabinogi guys I apologize too! I may have lost site of who I was just as I did back in my PS2 days. 

I don't join forums for games I don't play, out of principle, so I have to throw my apology up here too. I never held any ill-will towards the players, just Nexon, but I admit that I let myself get too drawn into the event.

Edited by Braken

I been lurking both their forums and reading ours, idk why some of our fellow tenno decided upon themselves to go over there and rile them up and then this mess started. While I agree some things that were said from them were unneeded, I can only see us as the aggressors. We've lost ourselves along the way in the pursuit of victory. There is no honor here, only a hollow shell of our former frames.

Cut it out.

Elaborating on this :

Guys that just dropped by to vote, thanks, but we don't need to gloat any more than we already have. This is a disaster. To think merely a day ago, it was a friendly competition with a 50/50 on the poll.

And please stop resorting to anything outside of the perceived "fairness" of this voting.

Fairness was already forsaken by both sides when we started going at each others throats, but let's keep this final sprint a clean one.

Edited by kaboomonme

I'm not sure if any of them have posted over here but theyve certainly apologised in response to my posts over on their forums. Many of them hate the situation there just as much as we do ours, this competition really brought out the worst in some people and the rest of both communities are left to tidy up the mess.

Yah I saw them apologize in their thread to us and their GM even came in and apologized on Mabinogi and Vindictus's behalf.

Meh, it's obvious we're going to lose, the voting for Warframe has stopped. I hope we'll end up winning when they will delete the fake votes... but it's a faint hope :( Still, it was a huge effort. This is one cool community.

We've been making slow progress for a while after that last surge slowed down, you don't need to rely on that quite yet.  We've crossed the 1000 vote lead they had on us just now.

We've been making slow progress for a while after that last surge slowed down, you don't need to rely on that quite yet.  We've crossed the 1000 vote lead they had on us just now.

If there was a surge it was probably some bot :( They'll remove those votes.