The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

I been lurking both their forums and reading ours, idk why some of our fellow tenno decided upon themselves to go over there and rile them up and then this mess started. While I agree some things that were said from them were unneeded, I can only see us as the aggressors. We've lost ourselves along the way in the pursuit of victory. There is no honor here, only a hollow shell of our former frames.

The Frames indeed hollowed like the poor souls of Drangleic and Lordran before them.  I'm going to throw in my apology as my actions have been a little...uncalled for.

Time has a way of making once brilliantly shinning objects into dull colorless stones...

But War. War Never changes.

If there was a surge it was probably some bot :( They'll remove those votes.

I don't think so, I'm referring to the initial response of the community when mabinogi's votes suddenly rocketed, people became proactive and started telling people.

Seriously, your negative energy is disrupting the flow.  Purify yourself and come back.

I don't think so, I'm referring to the initial response of the community when mabinogi's votes suddenly rocketed, people became proactive and started telling people.

Seriously, your negative energy is disrupting the flow.  Purify yourself and come back.

The funny part is that Mabinogi's votes didn't come from active and loyal players, but from people voting more than once. Trust me if you wish to, but that's just what I believe and have noticed.

If there was a surge it was probably some bot :( They'll remove those votes.

How ?

The poll doesnt belong to them its a free online polling system on a completely independent site.

Unless Im wrong they have no way of knowing where the votes are coming from they only see the end result.

Not saying this because I'm going to run off cheating or promoting it, just figured it was a sensible question...

The funny part is that Mabinogi's votes didn't come from active and loyal players, but from people voting more than once. Trust me if you wish to, but that's just what I believe and have noticed.

That said, i's pointless thinking that way.  Let's just win under our own steam - we can do it!

and we've probably had players who have multiple computers in their house doing EXACTLY the same thing. Stop pinning it on mabinogi. It's us as well. 

The Frames indeed hollowed like the poor souls of Drangleic and Lordran before them.  I'm going to throw in my apology as my actions have been a little...uncalled for.

Time has a way of making once brilliantly shinning objects into dull colorless stones...

But War. War Never changes.

How does one squeeze so many videogame references into one post.

TEACH ME, MASTER.

How ?

The poll doesnt belong to them its a free online polling system on a completely independent site.

Unless Im wrong they have no way of knowing where the votes are coming from they only see the end result.

Not saying this because I'm going to run off cheating or promoting it, just figured it was a sensible question...

They keep track of all the IP addresses of voters. So if more than 1 vote comes from the same IP, it gets discounted.

It was the other communities voting for them when Nexon decided to award the other game communities with events if Mabinogi won. 

That was their surge, and then we replied violently towards them for this and even went as far as flaming them.

Also I can't really trust your words seeing as you only have 4 posts... so you may be someone's main hiding under an alt or something.

Edited by --Sensei--

I'm pretty sure some of our players have voted more than once too.  We have to shed our husk and see the entire poll for what it really is.  Hate-mongering.

I think it might take more than 1 red text, there's a lot of time left(almost 10 hours), and a lot of people who'll be awake between now and then.

So far as the anger issues you guys are talking about, I'd like to point out the main issue is that the driving force was wrecked. 

We can still win this. In fact, we've got a HUGE thing in our favor: U13 comes out today, as does melee 2.0 8.0. TONS of inactive players should be coming back for that, and therefore, TONS of them should also see this.

We are almost there Tenno!

Also, to the few of you who are acting like big babies (I'm looking at you --Sensei--), A little harmless trash talking and a bit of ribbing does no harm.  It is a competition.

I'm sorry, but things have gone WAY beyond "harmless trash talking".

Warframe 49.2%

Mabinogi 50.8%

9ce.gif

I don't even watch Gintama but that was a really fun movie. 

I kept getting verbally abused by my friends for not getting half of the references during the movie, though.

EDIT : GOTTA STAY ON TOPIC... ERM...

GO WARFRAME?!

Edited by kaboomonme