The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

I'm kind of enjoying this momentary peaceful truce with Mabinogi

http://mabinogi.nexon.net/Community/forums#%2Fshowthread.php%3F1141656-Vote-Now-Vote-for-Mabinogi-on-MMOBomb!%2Fpage367%26nxid%3D10

It's almost like a kumbaya moment where both the communities have reached a mutual understanding and are finally getting along.

I just hope this lasts and nothing disturbs the peace.

inb4thefinalresults

Anime maybe , everyone not sure , with Nexon Nope , and this game was quite "Slow"

Nexon .... ah nexon ... I remember when it was ok when DFO was around.

Anyways I think anime is more appealing to a larger category of people than "space ninjas" as awesome as space ninjas are anime caters to a wide variation of peoples interests. Also maybe because warframe isn't as "developed" and or is in one category of "shoot em up" well mabinogi has a wider variety of stuff to do.

Oooooor maybe someone's just piling on the votes for them cause they really want that reward.

As long as we act civil in the moment of truth and not leave a bad taste in each other's mouth I'll accept what ever result. 

You should see the other thread that will soon be merged. That'll be leaving a sour taste in your mouth. 

I'm sorry to DE for this. My intentions were: Hey DE you're making a good game I want to show that I love it and will support it. but what I don't want is.

"Hey DE, Love the game a bit too much and will endlessly bash everyone elses creations in the gaming industry."

Shocking as it might seem, some small game devs actually love other game companies and respect each others creations. Let's not dump a broken light on it guys.

Y'know what? Even though it got out of hand for several hours there, I think it was a good reminder to all of us to be careful of needless mudslinging. Hek, it's even a good lesson for those of us in our normal day-to-day forum life here. We can learn from this and realize that kindness and respect to one another, even if we have differing opinions, can go a long way. 

Anyway, I think this is a good time for me to sleep, stayed up all night for this haha. Good run, to both communities, and may we all do our best and show our best in this competition!

Well, back on topic. 
All the votes we need all depend on DE now. We don't have any more ways to gather a  faster rate for more votes. DE only requires the following to happen: A 1 day potato Alert and put the Link to the voting on the top left corner of the website. We have exhausted all our resources, it all depends on DE now.

Edited by AtomRio

Nexon .... ah nexon ... I remember when it was ok when DFO was around.

Anyways I think anime is more appealing to a larger category of people than "space ninjas" as awesome as space ninjas are anime caters to a wide variation of peoples interests. Also maybe because warframe isn't as "developed" and or is in one category of "shoot em up" well mabinogi has a wider variety of stuff to do.

Oooooor maybe someone's just piling on the votes for them cause they really want that reward.

I like anime too but I supported Warframe instead, this game needs more recognition.

THIS, nexon is using 5 games communities to vote for warframe, So, IT'S all nexon games(5) vs Warframe community,

it's surprising that we are keeping up at -2% against 5 games,while we are only 1 game.

You should see the other thread that will soon be merged. That'll be leaving a sour taste in your mouth. 

I'm sorry to DE for this. My intentions were: Hey DE you're making a good game I want to show that I love it and will support it. but what I don't want is.

"Hey DE, Love the game a bit too much and will endlessly bash everyone elses creations in the gaming industry."

Shocking as it might seem, some small game devs actually love other game companies and respect each others creations. Let's not dump a broken light on it guys.

I don't even know what thread that is but I'm shuddering at the thought of it now.

Edited by --Sensei--

guys just wait till the update goes out thats the point at which everyone is on the forums so say it then and we can PROBS CRUSH THIER SCUMMY LITTLE S#&$ FACES

Aggression is never the answer. Honor your game, and your community by not using anger to reply.

I have to admit, I hope MMOBOMB go and get the results from before the whole bribing other communities, and remove the airmech votes(Which were valued at what, 1.5K? 2K?).

So that it ends up more Warframe Vs Mabi, with some other people voting.

That would be really hard, it would be better to re-do the whole entire poll. But, in our current state, we just want it to end now.

I have to admit, I hope MMOBOMB go and get the results from before the whole bribing other communities, and remove the airmech votes(Which were valued at what, 1.5K? 2K?).

So that it ends up more Warframe Vs Mabi, with some other people voting.

Unfortunately that is impossible now.  Their data is not detailed enough to that extent XS

THIS, nexon is using 5 games communities to vote for warframe, So, IT'S all nexon games(5) vs Warframe community,

it's surprising that we are keeping up at -2% against 5 games,while we are only 1 game.

its true but apparently even earlier they were botting