The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

And why should they remove them? They decided to support Warframe on their own, we did not ask them. Nexon on the other hand is bribing their community so we are kind of competing againts 5 of their games at once instead of one.

Its amazing to me that we are losing by 2 percent because we are going against 5 games it just shows how big the player base is for Warframe. But if we lose i will not mind it because i would know we fought with honor and did not resort to cheap tactics.

It seems the people are waking up now and don't realized Warframe and Mabinogi has made peace.

http://mabinogi.nexon.net/Community/forums#%2Fshowthread.php%3F1141656-Vote-Now-Vote-for-Mabinogi-on-MMOBomb!%2Fpage369%26nxid%3D10

Get off the arguments about the bribery or 5v1 or airmech's interference or what ever, we're past that now.

Both communities Mabinogi and Warframe just want an end to this and are striving to give it their all and have looked past each other's differences.

We're past these petty arguments and shallow thoughts.

Both sides apologized to one another, don't start another flame war just because you wasn't here for the peace.

Edited by --Sensei--

Yeah... Can you quote that? I can't read it. College pc.

Quote my whole post? Ok sec.

It seems the people are waking up now and don't realized Warframe and Mabinogi has made peace.

http://mabinogi.nexon.net/Community/forums#%2Fshowthread.php%3F1141656-Vote-Now-Vote-for-Mabinogi-on-MMOBomb!%2Fpage369%26nxid%3D10

Get off the arguments about the bribery or 5v1 or airmech's interference or what ever, we're past that now.

Both communities Mabinogi and Warframe just want an end to this and are striving to give it their all and have looked past each other's differences.

We're past these petty arguments and shallow thoughts.

Both sides apologized to one another, don't start another flame war just because you wasn't here for the peace.

Edited by --Sensei--

Everyone is still posting in that (This) thread. 

(This is merge bait. You will be merged. Resistance is futile)

Seriosuly stop with the extra threads guys. Everyone who looks in general can see the massive MMO bomb megathread. 

Imagine DE says if we go to the Finals U13 will get released on that day and if not well U13 will be out Soon™

You want to crash MMObomb?

Quote my whole post? Ok sec.

No, quote what they said.

Also, on the next step, vote for mabi.

See how might mabi's percentage can go against smite.

Mabi will win anyway, so it could be fun to see :)

Edited by Warriorrogue

You know a magical redtext with "yeah we are kinda loosing but if we win everyone gets a catalyst blueprint" WOULD TOTALY CRUSH THE GREEDY MILK OUT OF THE SCULLS OF THESE NEXON-SK*****M. justsayin'.

Yo bro, keep the name calling to yourself, not cool at all.

Edited by AtomRio