The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

I'd rather vote for Smite if we lose. Mabi are definitely going to get support from all of Nexon's other games, so why not make it fair?

If you're going to continue voting it's a show of good sportsman ship to support the game that beat you.

I'd rather vote for Smite if we lose. Mabi are definitely going to get support from all of Nexon's other games, so why not make it fair?

Smite is going to pull a rabbit out of its hat for sure

Anyone else here cant wait for the new update?

As a South Korean living in the US playing Warframe, I find your view of this contest hilarious.

"a concern for the western playerbase" haha ok... xDD

If thats the same lunamaniac from our forums then hes a very wise and insightful forum cat

Even when we disagreed i loved exchanging words with him

Truly someone i must meet one day

As a South Korean living in the US playing Warframe, I find your view of this contest hilarious.

"a concern for the western playerbase" haha ok... xDD

I've played mabinogi and there is very little communication between the two playerbases.  I'm not making a sweeping generalization about all games.

Let's not wish ill on anyone, in the case of Zaro especially he was more enthusiastic than aggressive. He's played both games after all.

Azawarau, on 02 Apr 2014 - 12:58 PM, said:

Zaro took warframes side nee?

Yep, full caps and all.

Well judging from the Mabinogi players reactions i doubt they felt enthusiasm in Zaro's posts, i think they just felt annoyance( i know i did).

Edited by Melkia

I'd rather if we vote for the game of our choice. Don't tell anyone who to vote for.

To be fair

Its better to vote for sportsmanship than spite

I've been lurking over there, and I think most of our... "diplomats" are doing a good enough of a job. I don't really have much to add to the conversation, so why speak?

Didnt you ask if it was safe to go/post there?

Did I need to quote my own saying? Uggggggh.

Anyhow.........

For people who just got merged or enter this thread, read --Sensei--'s post here

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/188829-mmobombcom-f2p-showdown-megathread-vote-for-warframe/page-215#entry2389674

Also, here's summary and the recent update (based on Mabinogi's own forum):

The story so far:

"Mabi overtook Warframe right out of the gate!

DE used red text!

It was super effective!

Warframe and Mabi are now neck and neck.

Mabi is losing by 4% and shifts the blame on Airmech and bribery!

Warframe blames Mabi for bribery as well!

All of Nexon is now offering every game a reward if they vote for Mabi!

Many names and accusations were called on both sides!

"Then we all realized the animals that overcame us and many of us are trying to apologize for the flame war. As it stands, Mabi and Warframe are trying to keep the peace."

Sinyan from Mabinogi forum

Recent update:

"This is pretty chill tbh. Both sides almost even, everyone getting along in the final few hours of the night.

Kinda don't want morning to come in fear of this all starting again."

".........And if you read the last 30 pages, you'd see two communities respecting one another and wishing eachother the best. I'm thankful for this poll imo, the mabi community banded together and did way more then any of us thought we could before."

quoted from Zephyrmaru at Mabinogi forums

"Managed to find a break to come check up on the situation, good to see things continued to calm down on both sides and hopefully it stays that way, were back to having a fun competition again smile.png

Ofcourse theres the issue of when people like -redacted- wake up again but hopefully the collective attitudes of both communities now can prevent such issues from occuring. This is looking like it might be close. From what I hear we have about 7 hours of the contest left so good luck to both sides, its gonna be a close one."

quoted from Jag272 at Mabinogi forums

As you can see; we are cool with Mabinogi people, and they are also cool with us.

Let's keep it that way.

Friendly reminder: compete fairly for the last hours of polling. No name calling, flaming, trolling, or trash talking.

Also, props to people who helped sorted this problem out. You guys have my salute.

Edited by Lorche

aza i didnt know you were korean....interesting.

Im puerto rican <<

My best friend is Puerto rican/japanese but speaks Korean and Japanese and lived in the areas for a while so she knows all about these things

Shes one of those hyperactive in the community types too

EDIT

That moment when i realize i had a friend with KR and JP accounts that knew both languages and i never thought to ask her

Why do i fail

Edited by Azawarau