The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

I'm just saying it's funny because you made it sound like Warframe is an American heritage that white people in US hold dear or something lol... I'm just nagging post counts don't mind me.

I don't even live in the US...  Sorry that I'm dragging this out but I feel like you've taken my post out of context and applied your own value judgement upon it even though it doesn't actually fit

please lets not throw around accusations, they're getting votes, they have a playerbase waking up, getting into the game just like we are...it not longer matters all that stuff, its pointless flaming and arguing to keep repeating it over and over here. yes, they're getting votes. yes they're other games re participating.. so is the entire internet. continually stating it isnt changing anything, its only creating bad energy and arguments, lets be done with the arguements and just conclude this poll shall we

i think the winner from warframe vs mabi will be the champion.

just compare the total votes on 'warframe vs mabi' and 'smite vs PoE'

Weve been saying this for a while <<

Ill be sure to get our players to vote WF

We dont need spite votes

eh... what am I supposed to think when I see this:

applying my own values?? what is this about ._.

all i'm saying is that I found it funny that you said "western playerbase" because it makes Warframe seem like an American heritage that non-asian people hold sacred or something. nevermind. ugh

he was talking about mabinogi, mabi has a western and a eastern playerbase, one in korea, one in america.

eh... what am I supposed to think when I see this:

applying my own values?? what is this about ._.

all i'm saying is that I found it funny that you said "western playerbase" because it makes Warframe seem like an American heritage that non-asian people hold sacred or something. nevermind. ugh

Context being I was talking about mabinogi.  The guy I was quoting was talking about how someone else referred to Aza's view that the kr playerbase wouldn't influence the voting too much.

I wasn't even talking about warframe :S