The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

"

Mabi!! Mabi, Mabi... You think you're winning? Did you really believe it would be this easy?! You are running out of time! There will be nowhere to hide from our votes! And when the last vote is cast, we will personally throw your beloved Nexon into the sun!  

Look at the voting in the other semi-final...

If we win this the finals is a breeze...

This should've been the finals!

Winning should be a breeze? The Nexon crowd could decide to support the enemy side on the next voting....you do realize that...right?

Edited by Shehriazad

when they remove botted votes, and there are botted votes on both sides, its just inevitable, the numbers will change a lot.

I just hope with warframe on top

Edited by Oizen

Look at the voting in the other semi-final...

If we win this the finals is a breeze...

This should've been the finals!

Funny how that works, isn't it?

I'm a football fan (American) and always watch the Conference finals because typically the best match-up of the season happens there.

I won't always the Superbowl because the matches are typically one sided.

Just remember, Nexon used the aid of all 7 of their game communities and we are sitting on 50/50 just using Warframe's. We should be damn proud giving a massive company like Nexon a tough fight like this.

Our smallest branch VS what might be all of warframe?

I wonder how many far players have voted

L9w81ib.jpg

What the i dont even....

Winning should be a breeze? The Nexon crowd could decide to support the enemy side on the next voting....you do realize that...right?

eh this vote is just like every election in every country, the losing side will always bribe their way out. which mabinogi is doing atm with all those Free gifts they're giving away to DN players if they win