The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

IMPORTANT

If we win

And if we face SMITE (seems that way)

And it we are using bots right now

Please, please please, leave it out of the finals. It's so obvious that they are doing this the right way. They deserve a fighting chance.

Idk what exactly is going on for our fights against Nexon but whatever is happening here, at least someone is using desperate measures.

We don't need those measures to beat the finals.

We ARE doing this legit..

What the hell are u talking about? <_<

IMPORTANT

If we win

And if we face SMITE (seems that way)

And it we are using bots right now

Please, please please, leave it out of the finals. It's so obvious that they are doing this the right way. They deserve a fighting chance.

Idk what exactly is going on for our fights against Nexon but whatever is happening here, at least someone is using desperate measures.

We don't need those measures to beat the finals.

/\ Saboteur

Edited by DuRockBR

Also I see talks of bots, how do you bot in this? =/

I honestly think neither side are botting in this round, just a lot of people from all over the world on just these 2 games, and also other games helping both.

Just a reminder to keep the competition in fair spirit.

No name calling, flaming, trolling, or trash talking

And we're actualy getting closer? Woot!

Noone got/liked the masterful joke i made on this subject in my last post T.T

The reference....

Yesterday I see the their forum and I see their player that also , play Warframe or aleast, have an Warframe account. Man you don't need to come here and try to implant deshonor on our community. We are over 7 million player against  few thousands of their player. Why for the god sake we would use bot. Get out sabotator....

Yesterday I see the their forum and I see their player that also , play Warframe or aleast, have an Warframe account. Man you don't need to come here and try to implant deshonor on our community. We are over 7 million player against  few thousands of their player. Why for the god sake we would use bot. Get out sabotator....

Idk who or what a Sabotator is

Do you mean saboteur? I promise I've only made two votes (one on my phone and one on my PC). I got my friends to vote too.