The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

yea i play both games id prefer mabi to win but im watching the poll warframe shot almost 2.5k votes in less than 30 mins i sense foul play im not point fingers  but somethings off.

Nothing is off. There are plenty of people online right now. And the blast announcement in game certainly drew alot of votes. WF alerts sent me a notification which is why my vote went in. 

yea i play both games id prefer mabi to win but im watching the poll warframe shot almost 2.5k votes in less than 30 mins i sense foul play im not point fingers  but somethings off.

Like I said, DE is waking up the reserves.  Nexus, Facebook, Steam, and apparently a link to the poll in-game.

Nothing is off. There are plenty of people online right now. And the blast announcement in game certainly drew alot of votes. WF alerts sent me a notification which is why my vote went in. 

either way i win  seeing as i play both games but we've been neck and neck this whole match

For the last time, April Fool's already passed.

That joke's are funny yesterday. Today? Not so funny

For the love of potato, stop posting about any joke or post related to Grate Prime

It's hard for people involved to keep the things civil again, geez. Don't make things worse again.

And finally, in-game announcement? About time.

Edited by Lorche