The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

I would've voted for Warframe anyway. Its such a fun game to play. I just saw the site of Mabinogi though and their supposed "reward" if Mabinogi won the poll. It feels like the company just wants to be at top no matter what the cost, and that alone doesn't feel right.

I voted for Warframe simply because of the luv of this game and the interaction I can have with the community and the company themselves (btw, don't scare me with that Hek's Tethra suprise vid again. I almost dropped my Penta..XD).

btw...I have readied my body for that beautiful katana.

I sincerely doubt that. Please don't make yourself look worse than you already do on the Mabinogi forums.

Hey leave the resident sheeb alone. It's okay to hope that people in our community aren't fighting against us. At least, not as many.

Competition is looking good so far, lets keep the votes coming and we can probably win this one. At this point in time however it is best in my opinion that nobody posts around their forums, tensions are high with the contest drawing to a close so we dont want to ruin our reputation again like we did earlier/last night, though both sides were equally guilty of that.